*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Vicfirth12 I think I see a pic of those Animal Cookies not too long ago?

If its the pic I see they looked nice mate. How did they smoke if you dont mind me asking?

• Like 1

@GreenVision Re dub, now that sounds dub steppingly hard core @Joolz I thought you would still be asleep after the last few days. Great work by the way. The idea of an updated list sounds good. Will get some subs sent in next Wednesday.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Vicfirth12 said:

In a week or so I'll be sending in a couple of crosses.

Psychosis X Animal cookies x Grape Stomper OG

SilverAK x Animal cookies x grape Stomper OG 

I've had good germ rates and I'm going to pot on a few of each cross to see what's up.

My bean collecting addiction is going to get obscene, they sound tasty as !! Om nom nom 

2 minutes ago, sy100276 said:

@GreenVision Re dub, now that sounds dub steppingly hard core @Joolz I thought you would still be asleep after the last few days. Great work by the way. The idea of an updated list sounds good. Will get some subs sent in next Wednesday.

I have 3 cuts of DB. The 20 seeds I originally planted was very Homogeneous, but I did find some differences I liked.

med_gallery_85992_8963_382301.jpg

med_gallery_85992_8963_53517.jpg

The bottom pic with what little knowledge I have is what I would expect of DicoBiscuit, on my 5th pack right now looking for a male.

The top pic I didn't see as often, I'm praying to the Gods of Cannabis it's a Cookie Genotype, as it doesn't look like anything I have seen from #1 and I have grown 100's of those. Plus the chunky leaves stay that way and the plant tends to "Golf Ball" the buds rather than Cola up. And I have grown a few version of what was labelled GSC and they tend to be lower yielding.

But I didn't want to just say the seeds were more DB X Psychosis, because if you use a different parent you will get a different set of offspring and therefore different plants.

Or maybe I'm just thinking well too hard. . . . :huh:

• Like 11

Just read  Joolz saying the Sweet Tooth F2,s are all gone , i will send some more in about a month from now when i'm sending in some other seeds   if anyone still wants them :spliff:

Edited by bill cooper
  • Like 20

24 minutes ago, lildaveham said:

Whatever the thinking I like how ya thinking it!!

Good luck with the search for a male!!

lil d.

Its all in there somehwere mate..

But my head is like one of those little Magic 8-Ball things, you have to shake it to get a bit of info out then try to decode the message into something that makes sense... :wacko:

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, bill cooper said:

Just read  Joolz saying the Sweet Tooth F2,s are all gone , i will send some more in about a month from now when i'm sending in some other seeds   if anyone still wants them :spliff:

It's a conspiracy to bankrupt me ... yes please bill :rolleyes:

@GreenVision I've kept 3 cookie Dom females that are very attractive and flavoursome. The highs are mellow but there's potency behind them. Really easy to grow too.

The Male has some colour and the tiniest amount of resin. 

• Like 4

How does one go about choosing which free seeds to have? I've sent my subs in the post, hopefully be there 2moro! Do I wait for confirmation of received payment then choose from a list?

10 hours ago, Flintstone said:

How does one go about choosing which free seeds to have? I've sent my subs in the post, hopefully be there 2moro! Do I wait for confirmation of received payment then choose from a list?

If you didn't make your choice by writing it into the subs you sent then I would contact Joolz with a little PM just telling him you have no mention of seeds in the envelope you sent him, then you can mention which seeds your after. :yep:

• Like 3

@Gojitangie the SilverAK was made by KDS seeds and I selected a female. 

The silverAK is;

(SSH x The White x Nepal x Gorilla Grape) X Black lotus X AK47

Lots going on in there.

• Like 8