*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Will do my best folks. I'll try to remember the page number. But the pollination of the Re-Dub Disco took place this weekend. And will continue till Friday. 

So it really will be 6 weeks until they are ready.

I'm trying to squeeze a couple of different hacks into the same time frame. Not an easy task for avg grower it turns out. :headpain:

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

You really ought to refrigerate them for a month before sending them in mate in case people get them and start them straight away and then complain about gemination problems..

• Like 14

Guest StonerCol
14 minutes ago, madgiz said:

You really ought to refrigerate them for a month before sending them in mate in case people get them and start them straight away and then complain about gemination problems..

:yep: thanks @GreenVision if this is an open offer, please add me to the list? I'm going to sub in the next few weeks. @madgiz thanks for that info mate, interesting to know, will keep that in the old noggin :yep:

Col :oldtoker:

26 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Will do my best folks. I'll try to remember the page number. But the pollination of the Re-Dub Disco took place this weekend. And will continue till Friday. 

I'm trying to squeeze a couple of different hacks into the same time frame. Not an easy task for avg grower it turns out. :headpain:

Legend! Take your time , it's well worth waiting for :eat:

In a week or so I'll be sending in a couple of crosses.

Psychosis X Animal cookies x Grape Stomper OG

SilverAK x Animal cookies x grape Stomper OG 

I've had good germ rates and I'm going to pot on a few of each cross to see what's up.

• Like 20

Guest StonerCol

Blimey...all these free seeds, plus supporting the site, plus a new site...plus free seeds from Sweet Seeds to enter their compo which I'll start in 3-4 weeks. Not too shabby for £20 a year! I'll be subbing in a couple of weeks definitely!

ATB All,

Col :yep::):oldtoker:

5 hours ago, Vicfirth12 said:

In a week or so I'll be sending in a couple of crosses.

Psychosis X Animal cookies x Grape Stomper OG

SilverAK x Animal cookies x grape Stomper OG 

I've had good germ rates and I'm going to pot on a few of each cross to see what's up.

5 hours ago, Vicfirth12 said:

Yeah dude!!!

gonna have to snag a pack of both of these I think.

nicely done sir you are a gent!!

p.s. How many did ya count in the end??

:notworthy:

lil d.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, madgiz said:

Will do mate. Usually go for 2 weeks, but I'll gladly soak up any advice you got.

My go to info centre is made up of posts you made in the FAQ forum... :book: 

• Like 5