*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

My beans have arrived safe and sound, the Smottie Remix must have at least 25 beans in it and some of the others vials look like they have way more than 10 inside. Great value for money for the amount of beans I got, I am well chuffed.

Cheers to Joolz for running the site and also getting the beans to me and a big thanks to the members who have done the cooking, they are going in the fridge for now but I will get some of them on the go for my Autumn grow later in the year.

Cheers

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

I sent mine in with a regular 1st class stamps. Should get there fine but I wish I'd have gone special or recorded delivery for peace of mind. I passed it to the till worker to put in the mail which I'm regretting tbh. Hope he didn't see me stuffing notes in the envelope. :D

• Like 1

@@Snowziff, I brought a postal order which cost £12.50 plus recorded delivery which was around £6 so the the whole lots was £118.50. Cost a lot more but it's more for my piece of mind plus I was able to track it too. it's still great value for the amount of beans I got.

I reckon you will be ok dude, when did you send it in?

I just counted them, I have 114 beans, wow!

Smottie is the winner, there are 26 of those, very generous, thank you.😀

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

:D Nice result man! Had a few packs above the standard 10 beans in the past myself. Always nice to get a bonus on top of a bonus in't it!? :oldtoker:

Joolz very kindly just PM'd to let me know my subs arrived too so good news all round. :)

Is there still psychosister x disco biscuit by green vision available for subbie seeds? 

im about to go to the post office and still haven't decided!

3 minutes ago, Kiminal said:

Is there still psychosister x disco biscuit by green vision available for subbie seeds? 

im about to go to the post office and still haven't decided!

they've all gone sorry, as have the Sweet Tooth f2's

I'll update the list when I get a moment and pin it somewhere easy to find but off the top of my head everything else is available :)

• Like 3

@Kiminal  Grab what you can mate, but there will be more Disco x Psychosis in about 6 weeks.

If it helps I can drop u a PM when they land.

Will be a Re-Dub version soon too. :yep:

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Ooh yes please :) 

thankyou

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

@Kiminal  Grab what you can mate, but there will be more Disco x Psychosis in about 6 weeks.

Will be a Re-Dub version soon too. :yep:

@GreenVision Could you PM me when they land plz.

• Like 1