*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Nice one dude, mine will have to go in the fridge until Autumn as I got a grow finishing up now and cuts vegging to run straight after then I won't bother running in the summer as it's nice to have some normality and take the tent down for a few months.

I reckon I will probably start off by doing Smottie Rmx, Smile and Sweet tooth as part of a multi strain grow.

Edited by Smokebelch

I am really looking forward to giving the Smile f2s a bash, I missed out on them when they originally came out. I have seen one pheno being likened to MDMA which sounds lush. Nice happy feel good weed is what I like.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

@@Smokebelch I had a proper nice fruit salad smelling pheno with lovely colour. The other was quite sativa,with the other very relaxing with earthy tones,but the smoke was as thick as custard.

• Like 1

@@sy100276 sounds like there is a lot of variation then, I like variation with seed grows, you can flower out a few females and you never quiet know what you will end up with.

• Like 1

@@Breezus no mate, I had three girls and each one was different.

@@Smokebelch I agree, take cuts of each girl and keep the best,or reveg the best if the bunch.

Were those 3 girls from a full pack of F2's? and did you find the 'Smile' pheno in there? I'd really like to get that.

@@Snowziff yes it was from a full pack mate. I did get a lovely pheno,really feel good weed. The other two did not do it for me really. I have a pack to run again and do a pheno hunt. I did get the mdma pheno from the f2's that @@madgiz cooked from five seeds popped.

Great stuff. That's what I wanted to hear. Had some good results from Madgiz' cooking so fingers crossed for this lot.

Wait, these ones are Madgiz's too right? The ones currently on the list I mean. I'll double check the list now......

Edited by Snowziff