*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@Smokebelch

med_gallery_85992_8963_438343.jpg

med_gallery_85992_8963_360766.jpg

Very good yielding plant as well. When you get the chance give them some P.T, grow them on their own.

I had the Disco's in with them so it was a bit hay ho, but with some TLC I am 100% sure these will be something to remember.

do you think that blues x EVO would work outside in south east UK?

cheers

• Like 1

I'll be posting a picture of @@Happy Hippy's African Ghana later. I gifted my mate 3 beans and he's pulled off a loooooong flower. Thought I'd have some for Christmas but hes hooking me up today. Can't wait roll a spliff of sativa goodness this Sunday afternoon 🙂

Edited by VikingDee
  • Like 4

Thanks @@HazyDaze.

Turns out this wasn't a long flower, 11 weeks in fact. I thought he'd been growing it a long time but turned out he'd done a big veg. Kind of risky I'd say in case it was a monster but the lads done it, and done it better than I did I didn't manage to get a seed pop.

Edited by VikingDee
  • Like 1

Sent a years sub's in. Been meaning to get around to it for yonks. Missed a few nice selections as a result but I'll live with my current picks I suppose. :D

Am I right in thinking it's 7 picks for 100 squids? I sort of just deduced that from some recent posts and rushed in my sub's. Hope I didn't balls it up.

@@Snowziff yep it's 7 packs for £100, I know this as I have just lifetime subbed myself.

I had pm this morning saying my subs arrived and my beans are on their way tomorrow, woohoo!

• Like 1