*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@Smokebelch

med_gallery_85992_8963_438343.jpg

med_gallery_85992_8963_360766.jpg

Very good yielding plant as well. When you get the chance give them some P.T, grow them on their own.

I had the Disco's in with them so it was a bit hay ho, but with some TLC I am 100% sure these will be something to remember.

• Like 5

Smottie Remix

Sweet Tooth F2

Smile F2

Killer Skunk x Psychosis

Lot 5 x Blues

Blues x LSD

Amnesia Kush x Smellyberry

That's well worth £100 and should keep me busy for the next few years.

Nice choice there.

May i suggest, A new Carbon filter! lol

Any of those would put it through it's pace's i reckon :oldtoker:

peace :hippy:

@@GreenVision is that the Blues x LSD? it looks very nice.

What do you mean by give them some P.T?

EVO x Blues mate.

By PT I mean personal time, let it have its own space etc..

I was doing a multi strain grow, which gets hard to keep things 100% spot on. I think with a serious bit of input from the grower these plants could be a belter.

I think the Blues has added some density to those EVO buds, and they get massive mate. So with the right attention I think these could go the distance and produce a HUGE crop of heavy super potent buds.

• Like 2

@@madgiz Yo sup dude. Picked up a postal cheque this morning :) im going for your oldtimes x amnesia so can you save us a pack pleeeeeassssseee annddd thank youuuu. any diaries of this kicking about? Cant wait :)

@@Joolz

Edited by lukio

good luck with them man, iv earmarked them for my regular seed crimbo grow this year along with disco biscuit.

You may laugh but iv never had the pleasure of trying the real cheese, blues, or psychosis. Did u get any info on the parents?? cheers