*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

hi

could someone point me where to subscribe as been lurking for ages and thought id better get some decent seeds

cheers

click the pop down arrow next to your name and you will see it! ...peace..

Make sure you either print off the address or write it down before closing the window as you only get to that page once..

Hello there I would also love to subscribe and enjoy some of these great seeds... just let me know where to send and a quick update on the strains left please... thanks in advance...

soulgrow333

Hello there I would also love to subscribe and enjoy some of these great seeds... just let me know where to send and a quick update on the strains left please... thanks in advance...

soulgrow333

Sorry i see now after reading where to send sub to.. will post asap...

Guest Kipper420

Thought it fitting that coming close to my one year birthday of uk420 I'd subscribe. You lads can expect it in the box on the 14th.

@@madgiz mate, can't subscribe as am afraid I got a life sentence...

Haven't claimed any seeds in the past when subbing, but DO like the sound of the Blues x HP and/or the Smottie remix...

Any chance?

TIA :yep:

Edit: I'll PM you later anyway I guess. Ta.

Edited by DD2001

brilliant il be on that asap thanks madgiz just out of interest who is the producer of these beans ?

its probably in here somewhere but well im too high and cant be bothered tbh :yawn:

• Like 1

brilliant il be on that asap thanks madgiz just out of interest who is the producer of these beans ?

I think it is Glasto..

• Like 1