*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I sent out for some killerskunk x psychosis before Xmas and they've still not arrived.. never had an issue before, was wondering if I was stupid and forgot to put my username or safe addy down?

:(

Hi folks, I am about to sign up for Lifetime subs but I don't have access to printer to print off the ticket today. Is there anyway I can do it today without printing off the ticket, also is it ok to pay with a postal order? I am going to check the list and choose my seeds. Cheers

Edited by Smokebelch

Hi folks, I am about to sign up for Lifetime subs but I don't have access to printer to print off the ticket today. Is there anyway I can do it today without printing off the ticket, also is it ok to pay with a postal order? I am going to check the list and choose my seeds. Cheers

Hi I just hand write the ticket mate .

@@gavlp20 cheers dude, lifetime subs on the way today, just finished choosing my beans, ohh it's all very exiting.

Edited by Smokebelch

Smottie Remix

Sweet Tooth F2

Smile F2

Killer Skunk x Psychosis

Lot 5 x Blues

Blues x LSD

Amnesia Kush x Smellyberry

That's well worth £100 and should keep me busy for the next few years.

• Like 8

Nice one fellas, Can't wait to run some of these forum members creations and at the same time supporting this site, everyone is a winner.

I love the Blues and I found a big yielding trippy pheno that has a complex array of flavours, caramel and berries and also has a mild whiskey type of flavour, lol, it does to me anyway. Cant wait to run some Blues with Lot5 and LSD.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

@@Salty, that bud looks lush dude, it looks like I have picked out a nice selection of beans then, sweet!

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1