*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@crticalcontent The White Widow auto was pollinated by two early (what I would call autoflower) Royal Dane males from the older stock.

@@Key4 Here's some pics of the White Widow auto. She was started around the 20th of April and finished around the end of July.

gallery_82076_12666_46619.jpg

gallery_82076_12666_42579.jpg

gallery_82076_12666_28203.jpg

The Purple Maroc was pollinated by a later showing Leb27v2 male. I think I harvested the PM around the first week of October. Here's the Leb27v2 male.

gallery_82076_12666_39451.jpg

• Like 18

@@OPG

just click on your name at the top of the page which opens up links with MANAGE SUBSCIPTION and follow the steps from there.

@@madgiz could you PM me the address plz, thanks.

I'm germinating some more Disco X Psychosis as of today, so hopefully 8 weeks from now there should be more.

GV.

• Like 11

I'm germinating some more Disco X Psychosis as of today, so hopefully 8 weeks from now there should be more.

GV.

Great news,got the ksxPsy after missing out on the buscuits so I will be in again in 8 weeks to try again

@@OPG

just click on your name at the top of the page which opens up links with MANAGE SUBSCIPTION and follow the steps from there.

I've done that but messed up saving the address.

Guest Gojitangie

@@Joolz,

Forgot to include my preference with the envelope and cannot PM you because under 50. Some posts back it was the Oldtimes x Amnesia haze that I was interested in, please make it that one. Many thanks and sorry for being so absent minded!

Guess what GreenVision has gone and been blessed with.....

med_gallery_85992_8681_502826.jpg

A male you say?... Correct, but a prized possession for a strain hacker making some seeds for the subbie section.

This is a 710 Genetics Seeds Auto Violet male :yes:

Yes that's right folks, GV has a 100% genuine all singing all dancing Autoflower male.

Was finishing off some sealing in the new grow room and had a little peep, under 24 hours MH light and he is bursting, no signs of mutations, hermies, and tbh he is quite a handsome little fella. Very spiky leaves and well symmetric.

And guess what I have at the other end of the new grow room also under 24 hours but HPS?...

A bunch of Sweet Afghani Delicious from Sweet Seeds...

med_gallery_85992_8681_306165.jpg

If I can get some pollen off this chap before these SAD's get too far through I might just be able to get some Autoflower Subbie seeds in by March.

But worry not, because even if I miss the SAD I have literally just potted up some Dinafem Bubba Kush Autos, and it will sting to loose one to pollination, but for the greater good I will gladly bring on the beans. :oldtoker:

• Like 23