*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@GreenVision 8 weeks? Did I read that right mate. I better get to the post office and send off for those bad bitches. Then the next seed run will be made up of a couple of yours ;)

Thanks again for the cooking.

@@berniebhoy I cant say for sure as I have not grown these out. But I would expect smelly buds and a quick flowering time.

My KillerSkunk Mummy is the oldest of my mother plants. When I took her as a cutting I did so because she could give me stinky potent buds in 8 weeks flat.

med_gallery_85992_8963_550534.jpg

IMO she tends to follow the SmellyBerry side of the KillerSkunk parentage. The colas do Foxtail right up and smell very very fruity.

The Daddy, Psychosis, has produced Psychosis dominant plants almost every time I have grown a seed he has produced. But I haven't seen the KillerSkunk cross in action. So it will be very interesting to see how these come out.

GV.

Thanks mate for an excellent reply and also for donating them. I've got some soaking just now so I will let you know how they go. I'm sure I can't go wrong with that parentage. Happy days.

• Like 2

Guys I'm currently growing some oldtimes x blues, they're 22 days old in coco and looking really healthy. They look to be on the sativa side at this early stage. Anyone else grow out this cross or have experience with these strains?

Really excited about this grow!!

• Like 1

I'm already a subscriber but I want some more seeds...is it ok to send £20 for another lot even though I'm already subscribed? ?

Yes, that's fine.

Cheers Bird

you are welcome.

Alternatively, for £85 you would get lifer status & approx 7 packs rather than the extra year. :yinyang:

Edited by Bird
  • Like 7

I'm already a subscriber but I want some more seeds...is it ok to send £20 for another lot even though I'm already subscribed? ?

lol.

@@Joolz my sub runs out February, could you let me no when you have Greenvision Disco x phyco in, so I can send of for my 1year sub please. Would like to try them out in a grow :v::v::v:

@@T0M

I am testing the cross ATM but they are still in the seedling stage..

I haven't done a diary in a while so maybe this is a golden opportunity.. :)

I for one would like to see a diary giz :)

Farmer

• Like 4