*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Arrived today. Killerskunk x uk psychosis and can't wait to get started. Never tried any these two but I've done ugorg#1 and smellyberry and if they are anything like those I will be delighted.

Thanks joolz and have a happy new year.

Edited by berniebhoy

Guest Gojitangie

AFAIK the last list posted is always up to date and a new list is posted when things change..

@@madgiz - hello mate, firstly thanks for your priceless contributions to the site! Dd want to ask if the Amnesia Haze used in your Oldtimes cross was Hy-Pro Am haze or Soma's version? Have you/ or anyone you know of grown these out? Cheers fella and thanks again for your generosity of heart:) I know you're not the only one, Greenvision etc and would say thanks to all that contribute so that the average joe can store/use some amazing genetics.

@@berniebhoy I cant say for sure as I have not grown these out. But I would expect smelly buds and a quick flowering time.

My KillerSkunk Mummy is the oldest of my mother plants. When I took her as a cutting I did so because she could give me stinky potent buds in 8 weeks flat.

med_gallery_85992_8963_550534.jpg

IMO she tends to follow the SmellyBerry side of the KillerSkunk parentage. The colas do Foxtail right up and smell very very fruity.

The Daddy, Psychosis, has produced Psychosis dominant plants almost every time I have grown a seed he has produced. But I haven't seen the KillerSkunk cross in action. So it will be very interesting to see how these come out.

GV.

• Like 11

@@Gojitangie TBH mate/matess I don't know why I marked the cross as Amnesia Haze because it is actually straight Amnesia or more to the point and just to confuse the matter further Super Silver Haze but this was only discovered after Core had already passed the clone around Europe for a year or more... lol

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 3

Guest Gojitangie

@@Gojitangie TBH mate/matess I don't know why I marked the cross as Amnesia Haze because it is actually straight Amnesia or more to the point and just to confuse the matter further Super Silver Haze but this was only discovered after Core had already passed the clone around Europe for a year or more... lol

Cheers Madgiz, that is actually a better combo for me personally;)

So if we had our full on marketing (knob)hat on it would be Oldtimes x Amnesia (Core cut).

Shouldn't have done that, won't be any left for me now :)

Edited by Gojitangie

So it was the Core cut used in the cross?

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works mate, just never managed to get the core cut so its always been a hot topic for me.

Guest Gojitangie

:yep:

To prove my point..

Joolz could you please put me down for a pack of the Oldtimes x Amnesia Haze please? Will send you a letter tomorrow;)

@@T0M

I am testing the cross ATM but they are still in the seedling stage..

I haven't done a diary in a while so maybe this is a golden opportunity.. :)

• Like 7

@@madgiz - was the amnesia the mom or dad? Did you send plenty in or is there only a few packs.

And certainly seems like it mate wouldn't mind seeing how they turn out and seems like there's plenty of other interest too :)

Edited by T0M

@@madgiz - Sweet, defo get a diary going mate I'm very interested in seeing how they go if you don't manage to get round to it get some pics up and @mention me if you would be so kind :) If you've still got the cut around you should try back crossing it think a few folk would be interested in that.

Edited by T0M