*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Stretch is very manageable on this particular one sy... I haven't run many so don't have a broad scale throughout the phenos but I'd say 2.5-3 times stretch would probably be about average for these with the ones I've seen about the boards too. but that's just a guess, really...

I dusted this girl last week too I just couldn't resist... 'SuperSilverPsychoBadgers' are en-route to Hazy's.... lol lol

• Like 5

Just got my PsychoSisterxPhyscosis today well happy to run them next year! Cheers joolz and madgiz :yep:

Just wondering have the packs always been 12 seeds per pack? atb james :)

Edited by Geordiejames420
  • Like 2

@Jools @@Budelaire nice1 the seeds arrived was expecting a crack vile with seeds not space age sealy thing well done chaps ( Who said stoners can't get their shit together) lol

they r soaking right now i'll post when theres something to see but check my gallery 4 wot smottie brings to the table

....A.T.B.

....Drops :yinyang:

@@hydro4pot I think I might be able to squeeze 5 in on the next run. Just looked at the tent and i think I could fit 9 x 6.5l in there. So the SSH x PS are in the next run :yahoo:

Edited by sy100276