*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@Joolz just to let you know that my package arrived safely. Thanks, will get the next one off next week for you.

Need to say a big thanks to @@madgiz for a few including the psychosister x psychosis......sounds deadly, oh and not forgetting the evolution crosses.

Also @@GreenVision, cheer mate grabbed the KS x SSH, so happy happy times for this chap.

• Like 4

Got two baby discoXpsyco at the second node. Already one of them has a very special smell. Akin to purple starburst or skittles hope it's a girl. You know your in for a treat when they smell as seedlings

• Like 1

Got two baby discoXpsyco at the second node. Already one of them has a very special smell. Akin to purple starburst or skittles hope it's a girl. You know your in for a treat when they smell as seedlings

My Psychosis male is my most prized possession in the mother cupboard. It is the result of 18 months of backcrossing and testing to get a male that produces that wonderful Psychosis / Cheesy smell in its offspring.

I cant say the trait is always there as I am not an expert on genetics or Cannabis breeding. But with the DiscoBiscuit cross it seems to just produce that wonderful smell and taste we all love in Psychosis, with the addition of ROCK hard solid nugs that I think it has borrowed from the DiscoBiscuit.

The mothers to my crosses are simply chosen on their end results, easy peasy. But the male took some real trial and error work and will now be with me as long as I can hold him.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 10

@@HazyDaze Unfortunately mate no. The work I done whilst crossing it wasn't something I could upload pics of even if I had them.

As for all the offspring of the test crossing during that work I wasn't growing full on crops of those seeds.

All the plants grown out during the work were grown as indication plants, not really a crop.

The point was to get an idea of the resulting genes that the male was passing along, it was much more work than pleasure. :russian:

The trouble is the results need to be seen in the female plants, but when you get a great population if you don't pollinate you have just added a few more months of work onto your journey, because now you need to clone, reveg, grow and flower those plants.

So once I knew I had something I wanted it was pollinated and the cycle then started again.

If I had let every cross go the full 10 weeks and then used clones to backcross I would still be working it now.

• Like 4

Could someone message me the address for sending subs.I made a mess of it when I hit subscription button last week and had the address in front of me and now can't access it.

@@Gumbo @@dannychoo I picked up my smile f2's today. I'm not sure who to thank so cheers to both of you. Christmas has come early and I am itching to sprout them.

Many blessings to any of those who make the effort to donate, it doesn't go unappreciated.

• Like 3

Greetings,

Well the smile f2 are down and in jars. This is hands down the nicest strain I have smoked so far. Fruity,uplifting,and makes you feel kind of loved up. Really is feel good cannabis.

From three girls under a 600w gave me 300.55g.

Thanks @@Gumbo top cooking.

Smile f2 bud by gumbo

Img 20161215 192822 resized 500

Img 20161215 192729 resized 500

Img 20161215 192703 resized 500

Img 20161215 192755 resized 500

Sub,it makes your life better.

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 17

@@OPG :yep:

E2A After you have made another 17 posts and have your post count up to 50 then PM me for the details..

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 1