*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

any chance of knowing which of the remaining seeds left would be a bit easier to grow out from the rest, and will there still be any seeds left in a couple of weeks? thanks

Would love some blues x hash plant & some Smottie if there still available ? Will head off to the post office for a postal order and get it out to you :-)

• Like 4

Guest EvilMouse

Right I just put my subs into one of her majesty's red boxes. So if you could just get one of her servants to bring me my cannabis seeds I'd be very grateful lol

Smottie remixed & Blues x Hashplant please.

Might be the closest I get to have anything smile related.

What's the score with the smottie remixes? Parents wise?

Really is a great job all you chaps do up there

Big respect to you all

• Like 3

the original 4 strains are below. they then randomly cross pollinated themselves on mass creating the Smottie Remixes.

They are more skunky than the haze of smile, but some are a very nice mixture. You should get even more randomness going back to the Smile in these i'd have thought though so good luck looking.

:)

Not really @@HEMPEROR dude as I wasn't here and they had been dealt with etc.

It's fair to say they all had a bash at each other mainly due to the sheer amount of pollen involved, the removal of them from the net whilst fans active and also the extraction chains routing. :headpain:

There was 4 original crosses grown out, about 20+ individuals in total, 16 fems 5 males I think.

Smottie X Smottie
Smottie V3b
Psychottie (Smottie x Psychosis)
Smottie x UK Cheese

One of the reasons I gave the proviso of 20 packs as there should (hopefully) be extreme variation :)

My testers are looking real good in veg mate, let's hope they don't go freaky on us all lol

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 1

Blues x hashplant still left?

No sure if this is the way to look at it, but 15 quid for ten of theses and your subscribing to UK420 pretty good deal.

• Like 2

My PO just went in the post, smottie mix for me please joolz :) and a big thanks to all the guys that provided the beans and to UK420 for being such an invaluable source of information and support.

THANKS GUYS! nutty

• Like 2

Blues x hashplant still left?

we have stocks of all seeds previously listed and will update this thread as and when any variety runs out :)

• Like 4

Finally got the subs posted this morning. Hopefully you should receive them tomorrow. Had to write the ticket details out on a post it note lol. As no ink left in my printer. This and the payment are all inside the SAE.

Thanks again

Could someone please pm me the address?

Just noticed my subscription ran out. Just finished off a Smile x Oldtimes joint that was from my subscription seeds last year.

Smottie has always sounded nice so be great to get a nice pack of varied genes of it!

• Like 1

hi

could someone point me where to subscribe as been lurking for ages and thought id better get some decent seeds

cheers