*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Long flowering is fine it's just the enormous stretch he mentioned that scares me. :D

You wont be saying that come week 12 and you haven't even started the flush... lol.

if you have a flowering room its easy just shove a haze in the corner and wait .

no issues other then keeping her off the ceiling

@@geo1 did that plant only yeild 7g? Is it a typo? Or did you bang it in in august?

i did mate, i didn't weigh it but was around that. Not that this has any reflection on yield for that particular strain.gallery_9085_10358_186783.jpg

the Cross is the little plant at the back of this photo, it still produced some dense nugs with minimal sun, was partially shaded at the back of plot

• Like 2

if you have a flowering room its easy just shove a haze in the corner and wait .

no issues other then keeping her off the ceiling

Like this you mean..

gallery_85992_8963_365768.jpg

2.2 meters of hell mate.. Wont be doing this again any time soon. She just went and went for about 7 weeks. It was waist height when she flowered. By the end I had to chop 6" off the top because she had gone AWOL.

• Like 11

I've done two runs of the sister mango haze and found a shity one in their loose airy buds long long flowering time. The rest were absolutely gorgeous

Yeah what was bad about it mate?

I got these some time early 2016. I am not sure what the hell has gone wrong but I got two hermaphrodites and the plant you see there is about 12 weeks or more through flower. They have packed on almost no weight.

I was hoping I just had a few 16 week monsters, but that isn't the case. They are the worst strain I have grown in the last 3 years.

There was 5 other strains in with these that were all perfect, not a single issue with any. So I am 99% sure it was the genetics this time.

• Like 2

My mate gave me some shit looking bud the other week, said it was SSH. I'd never had SSH before to my knowledge. It was a nice buzz though! Real clear heady high

@@VikingDee Mines going through the bubble bags mate. There is a Carrier bag full to the brim of pure bud in the chest freezer as I speak. Rather than waste it I am going to make a nice bit of xmas hash.

• Like 3