*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

For anyone wondering I can honestly say the EVO x Blues was a fantastic smoke it really was. Very uniform growth, ready in 10 weeks maximum and was a bloody good yielder too.

Just don't smoke it after midnight if your planning on going to work the next day.. :sweaty:

@@GreenVision

Have they been sent in yet mate? No reply from @@Joolz,so just wondering?

£40 sitting here waiting to go.

Tenchie.

Going out today mate. :yep:

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 3

For anyone wondering I can honestly say the EVO x Blues was a fantastic smoke it really was. Very uniform growth, ready in 10 weeks maximum and was a bloody good yielder too.

Just don't smoke it after midnight if your planning on going to work the next day.. :sweaty:

Going out today mate. :yep:

Cheers mate,

Subs also posted today :yep:

Tenchie.

• Like 2

@@GreenVision,,forgive my ignorance but what are the genetics of evo?

I'd like to know a but more on that front too. I remember some talk about the Lot #5 evo but honesty managed to forget the lot. Not sure how that happened. :D

There's a bit of info about lot#5 Evo on here written by OT1. He talks about how he worked on it a long time in and off. I read it on the weekend but I couldn't tell you exactly where as I've been on the dabs.

Edited by VikingDee
  • Like 1

@@GreenVision,,forgive my ignorance but what are the genetics of evo?

I keep getting pm’s saying I don’t give enough pre warning about my releases.

So as a prequel to a release, this is information about a new variety that may be of interest to some members.

In about a week I will be offering a small release of a developed line that is the end of over 9 years of on and off work, it feels like I’ve been cooking these up forever, the initial release will be in 10 packs only.

Its 12 months since the first seeds were sent out for testing and all test results are now back in.

Please no PM’s trying to pre order, I will give a few days warning of the offer start/end date and opening time.

I’m still being asked about Lot#5 and as I have posted several times since the original lot#5 when asked if there will be more? I have said, “its a work in progress!

” Well this is the variety and the end of the work! I’m calling it “#5Evolution” or “L#5Evolution” the #5 or L#5 is mainly to mark its history/parentage/development from the original Lot#5 test crosses.

I always try and give as much information about my cooking both good and bad as I can.

So lets start with the bad bit about this line, it does produce the odd true hermaphrodite plants, not many, but like its distant parent line Lot#5, it does produce a few.

So far it has been 1 in 35 female looking plants, the hermy plants show at the bottom nodes round weeks 3 to 5 of flowering, these plants should be discarded. Also about half plants produce bananas late in flowering, these bananas do not appear to produced seeds, but its a possibility there could be the odd seed or two.

Test grow results have given about a 50/50% male/female ratio, so statistically from seed, 1 in 70 seeds germinated may be a true hermaphrodite.

if any of the above worries you, then I would suggest this line is not for you and I would read no further.

The good things:-

As a general comment this is a variety for the sativa high lovers and connoisseurs that want something very different. It is a genetic blend to find a special plant or two to mother up and keep. The original Lot#5 when flowered would go five to ten times veg height in stretch, Up to 14 weeks + flowering. Generations of selection have reduced stretch to treble or less, some testers have reported a less than a doubling in height from 12/12 with topped plants, it mainly depending on the growing method, how well the grow room is set up etc. L#5Evolution is sensitive to its environment and this makes a difference to stretch and to the phenotypical presentation, in other words identical clones alter in stretch and bud formation in different grow room set ups. Flowering with L#5Evolution is mainly 8.5 to 9.5 week band.

Yields are high to very high, plants will need support late flowering as the bud weight tend to snap branches, so good support is needed, most plants cola density is medium with a very few plants producing light density colas, trichomes are fine in structure.

Aroma and taste is hard to pin down, its pretty much like the original Lot#5, maybe a little sweeter on cure. None of the original growers of Lot#5 could pin it down, testers of this one can’t pin it either, they say from lemon, to bitter lemon to fruity boiled sweets, to some it reminds them of some sort of domestic cleaner, yuck to that is all I can say!

Personally I don’t think its any of them, to me its pretty unique, it still smells and tastes like Lot#5.

The effect is very up high and in the head, with very little body effect, it tends to come on in waves, what I call a roller coaster ride, feedback says some plants are almost to strong, the high being practically psychedelic, six of the test growers have suggested that while its an very easy plant to grow, the high may not be for the inexperienced smoker. It is totally the other end of the spectrum to the couch lock world, I would say for sure, it is not for anyone who is looking for CBD calming.

Several of the test growers still keep one or more mothers of different original Lot#5’s, most of them have said that #5Evolution is both stronger and nicer than the originals.

For those interested in Lot#5’s history, Lot#5 was originally released on 19 March 2007 as a one off batch, if you wish to read about it look here.

All of the Lot series crosses were originally made over the 2003/5 period and tested between 2004/6.

I’m not expecting #5Evolution to be in big demand, because of its possible problems, but for me it is more than a bit special and not something to germinate a couple of seeds of, but rather its a variety to find and select a very special keeper or two, I would recommend germinating a full 10 pack.

After reading the notes above 2 testers have come back to me and said I never saw one banana are you sure that it is correct about 50%? I don't know on that as I'm not in the position to do my own test growing at the moment, it may just be that each growroom environment is a little different.

This is the most pre tested variety of mine, with 15 different experience growers growing a room full + others doing a few plants in a mixed room, the information above comes from a composite of all the feedback and I would like to thank all the people who tested this bit of my cooking for me. Ot1.

• Like 7