*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hahaha, fair play mate , hard to resist those good ones :-)

I can't remember did you keep any cuts?

Edited by Al Swearengen
  • Like 1

@@madgiz

Is the smile mum you used in the tiger cross your keeper?

I reckon that'll make some interesting plants. Have you or has anyone tried any of these ?

Sorry for all the questions, I just noticed my subs need renewing and I think I'm gonna go for these over happy hippys Ghanian selection, Xmas time being tight on the wallet, or I'd do 2 years!

;)

Cheers

Madgiz smile f2

gallery_88844_12235_444541.jpg

Tenchie.

• Like 11

Nice one tenchie , That Smile looks sweet . I have those f2s stashed myself. I also have some of Oldtimers Smile seeds in the stash. I have a lovely Smile mum , best one I found for taste and flavour , she don't yield great and takes around 75 days but has a sweet sherbert vibe to her .

What else, I have Smottie seeds stashed and I have my own cross I did with a Smile dad.

Smile ain't going anywhere from my life.

Edited by Al Swearengen
  • Like 3

Cheers @@madgiz.

Subs sent today. I really fancy those tiger X smile .

If anyone wonders about the lot5evo / bangi cross, I'll get some bud shots and a smoke report over Xmas.

• Like 3

@Al Swearengen

I did mate but I had to shut the garden down because of works in the house and they had to go :( (definately take cuts and do some clones if you've the space mate ;) )

• Like 1

I've subbed today, gone for the golden tiger x bangi haze, I'm collecting a few sativas now. Also went for the sweet tooth F2. Surprised no ones jumping on those sweet tooth beans if the sweet god I did this time is anything to go by. Pure blueberry and grapefruit flavours.

• Like 2

My thinking is by the time I've grown some other strains along side, cropped and dried them I'll be close to a 16 weeker being done. It'll be an achievement to pull off a sativa like that if I could get it done.

• Like 3