*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Madgiz , your a gentleman, thank you so much for making these beans available, Joolz I will pm you shortly . Cheers fellas

• Like 2

@Al Swearengen

You been waiting patiently there mate fair play eh ;) What a seed drop by Madgiz, shit man he must be busy :eek:

• Like 4

Crikey, for the first time in my life I think I'm glad for my crap stoner memory, my life subscription will be in the post next week (instead of about a month ago when I PM'd Joolz about it lol)

• Like 1

Damn straight Botanics , the man must never stop. Thank you as well mate , loved your grow,with the Bangi X Psychosister. You did them real justice , beautiful . How she tasting now mate?

So many great crosses and f2s to choose from. I actually went for the Bangi X Psychosis myself.

Happy out brother :-)

I've a good stash of Madgiz's cooking now , I must check the fridge .

Edited by Al Swearengen
  • Like 2

@@madgiz

Is the smile mum you used in the tiger cross your keeper?

I reckon that'll make some interesting plants. Have you or has anyone tried any of these ?

Sorry for all the questions, I just noticed my subs need renewing and I think I'm gonna go for these over happy hippys Ghanian selection, Xmas time being tight on the wallet, or I'd do 2 years!

;)

Cheers

Edited by ramblingmadman

@@ramblingmadman

The Smile mum used is most definitely my keeper and I have been running with her for a number of years. She is a stocky plant with purpling stems and a pink hue in late flower and is a fruity pheno of smile.

The Golden Tiger crosses and Amnesia cross are untested so far but there are diaries on most of the other strains floating around the diary section and perhaps some of the testers could post links up..

• Like 3

Damn straight Botanics , the man must never stop. Thank you as well mate , loved your grow,with the Bangi X Psychosister. You did them real justice , beautiful . How she tasting now mate?

So many great crosses and f2s to choose from. I actually went for the Bangi X Psychosis myself.

Happy out brother :-)

I've a good stash of Madgiz's cooking now , I must check the fridge .

:lookaround: err 'how she smoking now' ? I must confess mate, she was so lovely, I couldn't help but gorge myself on her and it went quite a while ago :blub:

Powerfull, full of flavour and of top quality (some of the best herb I've smoked and grown) :yep:

Test Diary (for those interested in these)

• Like 5