*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

A question for anyone in the know - which strain would make the best cancer treatment ISO oil?

Sweet Tooth F2

Sweet Tooth x Northern Lights

Cheese Kush x (Flatland Basic x Royal Nepal)

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

Double Durban (DP x MD )

Helena Gold (DN x GG#3)

and from Gumbo

Blues x LSD

Smile f2

Smile f2 from dannychoo

Dexter from Illegal smile

African /Ghana from Happy Hippy

from Salty

Amnesia Kush x Smellyberry

Wild Purps F2 from harvestreaper

from @Eelhelmet

Durban Grape - Early Grape x Double Durban
The Durbs - Red Purps x Double Durban
Guerrilla Gold#3 - Repro from 2015

from Geo1
Durban Poison X Forest Dream

Durban is my fave toke for it's influence on my creativity, so I know which of the above interest me in terms of social, but I need help with the anti-cancer effect strains.

Thanks

Edited by worzel

@@worzel

Hi m8,i think if i was going the high thc way for cancer id probs go for the Amnesia Kush x Smellyberry sounds like a bit of everything in that..but honestly its just great for trying to help,well done buddy.When i look at the list everyone of the strains there if grown well should help in some way at least i hope so.

Take it easy m8

peace

@@GreenVision. Can you list the crosses with the female first please bud, it saves confusion to what is what on the gender front.....

Female should always be listed first, to save confusion. And I'm confused now... lol

@@worzel

Hi m8,i think if i was going the high thc way for cancer id probs go for the Amnesia Kush x Smellyberry sounds like a bit of everything in that..but honestly its just great for trying to help,well done buddy.When i look at the list everyone of the strains there if grown well should help in some way at least i hope so.

Take it easy m8

peace

Cheers. I already have quite a lot of Ugorg (from memory - Blues, Smile, Smellyberry Mixup) and as I haven't been growing anything I have the seeds in cold storage, waiting for the right time/conditions. I am debating whether to go life, in which case I could just get a load of these.

Is your African going to be too big for a restricted height space? About 1.5 metres? I grew Duban in it, but had to control height. How does it compare to Durban?

Thanks!

@@HazyDaze Sorry mate, no manners what so ever me. lol.

KillerSkunk X SSH, which is on its way to the site as we speak.

KillerSkunk X Psychosis. Which I hope to get in by next week.

DiscoBiscuit X Psychosis.

• Like 6

@@botanics :oldtoker: only doing what most of us would do given the chance bud. A pleasure really tbh.

I might just have to dig deep for some straight disco biscuits yet though..

I need them in my life, soooooo bad...... lol

I will have some F2's in possibly by February if you haven't splashed out by then.

But to be fair they are worth every penny to buy. Disco has been my fav strain of the past 2 years I thinks.

• Like 6

It's finding the spare 80 bucks at the mo. I have tried to snag a pack from v cos I'm like a walking advert for ugorg. but it's like trying to get blood out of a stone... he won't have any of it! lol:rofl:

I'm gonna have to spend my kids Christmas money on a pack...

lollol

Nice one gv. You're a gent....

• Like 5

It's finding the spare 80 bucks at the mo. I have tried to snag a pack from v cos I'm like a walking advert for ugorg. but it's like trying to get blood out of a stone... he won't have any of it! lol:rofl:

I'm gonna have to spend my kids Christmas money on a pack...

lol lol

Nice one gv. You're a gent....

Keep forgetting they have gone up. Been cloning of late so not been on UGORG as much as usual.

Still worth every penny though mate they really are. Top quality smoke if there was some.

• Like 2