*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Being tight for space my mother / Father drobe is also my clone room. Whilst growing out a male UK Psychosis to pollinate the Killer mum I have maturing at the moment he was put in the larger "VEG" tent, which happen to be bringing along my Blue Kush Autos.

No doubt getting a bit excited the Psychosis Male must have at some point had an accident and has ever so slightly pollinated the Autos.

It only got them on those first little Large Calyx's you get at the node points on Autos just before they go into flower.

med_gallery_85992_8681_145072.jpg

med_gallery_85992_8681_51715.jpg

There was no buds on them when the male was in there, they didn't go into full on flower until at least a week after I had used him and discarded. But I checked anyway and I have ended up with about 50 - 60 seeds from 7 Autos, and my buds are still Sensi..... Thank god.

But they are nice little well matured seeds, may 5-6 weeks since getting pollinated. I would assume they will have lost a lot of the Auto trait so I would play them as Regular Photoperiod seeds.

med_gallery_85992_8681_49623.jpg

So I have taken 20 for myself which I will get round to germinating soon, which will also act a little germ test. Then I will send the other 30 in for subbies with two Vials of DiscoBiscuit X Psychosis I had kept back from my last run but wont get round to using.

So if all goes well and you Fancy some Blue Kush Auto X UK Psychosis or DiscoBiscuit X UK Psychosis get there quick cos they limited.

med_gallery_85992_8681_25182.jpg

Will get a post in when they are on the way. Might even have the KillerSkunk X SSH & KillerSKunk X UK Psychosis out by then too.

Take it easy all.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 21

@ joolz, I see their is so me more disco biscuit x Psychosis if he post sub s today

Can you put my name on a pack, please please please..Jj

Evening all, could some one please send me the subscription address

As I didn't write it down, school boy error, thanks in advance.Jj

• Like 1

I don't think many will be auto. 1 in 4?

none will auto. photo + auto =all photos in f1 gen....i think

Edited by Key4

none will auto. photo + auto =all photos in f1 gen....i think

Creates a FV though in like 70% of the F1 offspring, right? :g: . Roughly 25-30% would be full photo, not FV at the F1 stage... there might be like a 5% chance of getting an auto in there but I wouldn't count on it. Most autos on the market are F3 or F4 generation in order to make them stable. But you never really know what you will get until you test it. Blue Kush auto x Psychosis sounds like it could be a real banker.

Creates a FV though in like 70% of the F1 offspring, right? :g: . Roughly 25-30% would be full photo, not FV at the F1 stage... there might be like a 5% chance of getting an auto in there but I wouldn't count on it. Most autos on the market are F3 or F4 generation in order to make them stable. But you never really know what you will get until you test it. Blue Kush auto x Psychosis sounds like it could be a real banker.

FV is just marketing for a F1 cross with hybrid vigor. A Fv is still a photoperiod plant . All f1s will be photoperiods and f2s will be mixed.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=344936