*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I'd imagine the biggest benefit is that you get to help the site keep going... also access to the the subscribers lounge, where you'll be pounced on and forced in to a well used gimp suit, and some other stuff. The SmottiexSmottie seeds I had from here produced some of the best weed I've ever tried, can't wait to try to pop some more subbies seeds.

• Like 3

@@Iamgod

Here you go mate...this pic below was cooked by a member of these here boards and he does send beans in for subbies, he's also got magic hands too as this was some of the best gear I've ever run :yes:

med_gallery_13604_12450_938392.jpg

Best 20 quid you'll ever pay and helps keep the site running like as it can't come cheap all of this great playground we get to share our passions on :yep:

• Like 25

I want those beans Botanics :-) Wonder will Madgiz drop some for the subies? I know I keep pushing this one , but i got to ask

• Like 6

@Al Swearengen

I hope he's got plenty and happy to send some in mate as they were right pukka and solid cooking :stoned: wish I had a line running on them myself but I had to let my cuts go due to having works done here and shutting the garden for a couple of months :(

@@Iamgod

Ebb and flow is all covered in the hydro forum mate, ( I've never run hydro so can't comment as to how the systems perform) check it all out, this place is a goldmine and library of knowledge :yep:

• Like 1

Subbie Seeds I ran this year.

Smile F2 from Madgiz.

med_gallery_85992_8963_415733.jpg

EVO X Blues also from Madgiz, not quite subby but exclusive to UK420... This was a bloody nice smoke. Blew me away .. :smokin:

med_gallery_85992_8963_749170.jpg

Oldtimes X Oldtimes..

med_gallery_85992_8489_371937.jpg

med_gallery_85992_13702_181504.jpg

I don't know of a place you can spend £20 and get more than 3 seeds, let alone rare quality like what I have seen from these beauties and 10 or more seeds to boot..

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 17

i'm a secret fully paid up lifetime member

Does that mean you are two people on here? What's the point in that?

i'm a secret fully paid up lifetime member

no you are a banned member, you forfeited all lifer rights when you continuously refused to play by the site rules, although you were quick to moan on other sites about your lifer subs being stolen off you when you got banned, isn't is two sets of lifer subs you claimed to have lost? Banned for life twice already then? A payment to the site isn't a get out of bans free card, everyone has to abide by the same rules regardless of their membership, including mods

• Like 9