*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Sorry mate I know I read diaries on them etc but my head is like a sieve & can't retain things lol. Think me head is damaged. Are they good to grow outdoors then?

I have no idea mate. If it were me I would be inclined to grow them indoors. But I know very little about outdoors. Taken into consideration what I know about their parentage, resin content and bud density I would be a little concerned about an outdoor grow with them. Mold could be an issue.

But then as I say mate, I know nowt about outdoor growing.

• Like 1

IrishGirl I don't think they would finish outdoors unless you force flowered them in the Summer, and as GreenVision said they would get hammered with mould even if they did. No harm in trying a few though as I've had indoor plants finish in Scotland. Don't you have a spare cupboard bud?

Edited by LostJohnny

IrishGirl I don't think they would finish outdoors unless you force flowered them in the Summer, and as GreenVision said they would get hammered with mould even if they did. No harm in trying a few though as I've had indoor plants finish in Scotland. Don't you have a spare cupboard bud?

I will listen to you & GV. I won't take the risk. I will save them till I have my groom up & running & I know what I am doing, or somewhat lol. I will let my outdoor ones finish off this year, if not lost to mould etc. Love the outdoors but it's a real pain getting to the plot with the ground so wet etc & I usually end up falling over & get back home soaked and full of shite as if I was in a mud wrestle lol lol. When I do decide to grow these I will run a diary as I am sure I will need all the support in growing indoors.

• Like 6

Looking good Mr. Rhino, have you just started to grow them? Good luck with your grow. This will be interesting for me to learn from as mine came yesterday but not going to germinate them yet.

Looking good Mr. Rhino, have you just started to grow them? Good luck with your grow. This will be interesting for me to learn from as mine came yesterday but not going to germinate them yet.

Hey Irish girl☺

That photo was taken a week ago when they were one week old...I have only popped 6 of the 12...they are looking much better now!! I will post another pic in a few days.

• Like 2

Trouble is mate I am limited to how many I can do. I only pick the seeds out of a seed harvest that look right, and on top of that I only pollinate a 6.5l sized plant.

Only a 6.5 l sized plant ! :rofl: 1 plant in a 6.5 l pot should produce thousands of seeds GV :spliff:

Edited by bill cooper
  • Like 5

Only a 6.5 l sized plant ! :rofl: 1 plant in a 6.5 l pot should produce thousands of seeds GV :spliff:

Maybe if I let it veg to a standard size, like something I would grow for smoking. But that takes up more space & time.

I have to keep things small mate, doing hacks not setting up shop... lol.

• Like 3

Got my package, not opened yet cos sent to safe addy, m8 will bring them when he visits me in 2 weeks.

I'll update my seed list then...

Thanks to Joolz and the donors, loving the sharing.
Mcgarret :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Got to say I'm well chuffed! Got the psychobiscuits In the post this morning thanks GV & joolz. I'll do a diary on em after me holidays. Thanks again guys

• Like 2

Really impressed with eelhelmets stuff :yep: Outdoors at 51.

Double Durban, think i only had 2 girls plus a clone. Decent against mould and nice smelling. The early one is a nice warm smoke already.

gallery_91249_12719_27154.jpg

med_gallery_91249_12719_9157.jpggallery_91249_12719_464973.jpg

Only got 1 Helena Gold, pretty much planted and left in a shaded hole, amazed to find this sort of spearmint come tropical fruity girl.

med_gallery_91249_12719_60468.jpg

:rockon: