*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Subs sent off today....

Ugorg#1 x smellyberry and Psychosis x discobiscuit it shall be for me. CANNOT WAIT!!!

It's not looking like I made it on time for the discobiscuits.

Can anyone suggest a replacement, I'm thinking about oldtimes x blues but can't find much on it... right... let's get searching

Aah my present came 2day, Psychosis x disco biscuit, thanks Joolz & GreenVision. Nice to receive something as nice as this in the post.

• Like 6

I have started taking the male Psychosis out of the veg cupboard. Being a clone it wont take long to start dropping pollen. And I have the DB mum just throwing out pistils as well. So fingers crossed if they do OK for everyone they should be back soon.

• Like 5

Greenvision I take it you used KGBs Pyschosis male in your project?

Thats right matey, tbh there is no other version of Psychosis in seed form I would have used. But its not a direct cross of DiscoBiscuit X BX1.

The father of DiscoBiscuit X Psychosis is the result of a male BX1 crossed with an old Psychosis clone I was given some time back. The mother was then Cubed back and the father chosen from the resulting offspring.

Trying to preserve what I like from the Original Psychosis mum.

• Like 8

Nice one gv top work

hopfly i wont miss the next lot lol

Trouble is mate I am limited to how many I can do. I only pick the seeds out of a seed harvest that look right, and on top of that I only pollinate a 6.5l sized plant.

• Like 3

I forgot to ask are the Pyschosis x DiscoBiscuit for indoor grow only & I'm assuming they are auto's? Thanks again GreenVision. Looks like I got the last of that crop, arriving yesterday. I would share LostJohnny but a little bit difficult mate. Be lucky next time.

I forgot to ask are the Pyschosis x DiscoBiscuit for indoor grow only & I'm assuming they are auto's? Thanks again GreenVision. Looks like I got the last of that crop, arriving yesterday. I would share LostJohnny but a little bit difficult mate. Be lucky next time.

No mate not auto's lol

• Like 2

@@Irishgirl you don't know how magic those beans are by the sounds of it.

No mate I don't but I'm happy to have them. A real nice token from this site & GreenVision. I will do my best of give them alot of TLC next season.

No mate not auto's lol

Sorry mate I know I read diaries on them etc but my head is like a sieve & can't retain things lol. Think me head is damaged. Are they good to grow outdoors then?