*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

right finally ready too subscribe :yahoo: can any of you kind ppl hook me up with a updated beans list and give advice on a decent strain and yielder for indoors I'm quite new too all this so any advice would be greatly appreciated

right finally ready too subscribe :yahoo: can any of you kind ppl hook me up with a updated beans list and give advice on a decent strain and yielder for indoors I'm quite new too all this so any advice would be greatly appreciated

Sweet Tooth by Bll Cooper, My first grow 3-4oz per plant nice tasting and kick ass smoke.

Sweetooth1.finished

Sweetooth.Trimmed

• Like 12

I think this is it. If not someone will correct me, I hope. :)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=320188&p=4571654

• Like 1

I think that link probably is an older list actually. I see no mention of the the strains people are talking about in the last few pages like Psychosis X Disco Biscuit, I couldn't find a newer list though so...I dunno.

• Like 2

updated list

Sweet Tooth F2

Sweet Tooth x Northern Lights

Cheese Kush x (Flatland Basic x Royal Nepal)

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

Double Durban (DP x MD )

Helena Gold (DN x GG#3)

and from Gumbo

Blues x LSD

Smile f2

Smile f2 from dannychoo

Dexter from Illegal smile

African /Ghana from Happy Hippy

Oldtimes x Blues from charas

from Salty

Ugorg#1 x Smelly Berry

Amnesia Kush x Smellyberry

Psychosis x Disco Biscuit from GreenVision

and apologies to anybody waiting for their subby beans, I was away last week and am catching up now :yinyang:

• Like 10

sent my letter recorded delivery is that a no no because its a po box ?

recorded is fine mate, just picked up yours from the PO thank you and am about to pack your beans and upgrade you :yinyang:

• Like 2