*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Ya I put my address on slip & envelope for return goods. Not had pm to date but hopefully something will come through in the next week as I'm not mainland uk, I'm just over the pond tho lol lol.

• Like 1

@@Irishgirl

When you see your status changing from full member to subscriber yel know your seeds won't be far behind. I think it all depends on when Joolz can get to the PO box as to how long it can take,although yours may or may not take a day or two longer bein in Ireland.

I've always sent cash with my name and address,username and seed choice and never had any problems,or had to PM Joolz.

• Like 3

Thanks salty, all taken into account. Yes mine will take a bit longer due to living across the waters. I don't feel worried, just more excited & anxious as it's a gud feeling to be a part of this community & be able to contribute.

• Like 5

Thanks salty, all taken into account. Yes mine will take a bit longer due to living across the waters. I don't feel worried, just more excited & anxious as it's a gud feeling to be a part of this community & be able to contribute.

Aye its a great community here and some fantastic growers. Social media for the discerning.

• Like 5

gallery_85992_8489_371937.jpg

Oldtimes X Oldtimes.

She has a lovely earthy skunk smell. Very very nice. Its reacted better to the training than the original Oldtimes surprisingly. Well pleased with these.

GV.

• Like 19

i do like oltimes the effect is great , the taste is kinda bland she does have flavor but its not the best .

the effect is great though .

@@GreenVision

She looks great.Just to clarify,it was you who made these?

Got some in me tin and forgot to write the donors name on them.

:oldtoker:

Gumbo.

No mate they came from someone else. @@creativesmoke I do believe mate, they're honestly very nice, especially for £20.00.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 1

@@Green vision

Any reports on the psychosis x disco biscuit mate?

No mate I don't. I have got 3 in veg going into flower soon, hopefully I will get a female from the 3 and be able to give some insight.

med_gallery_85992_8963_640666.jpg

This was Mummy at about 8 weeks. :yep:

• Like 10

@GreenVision What was the finishing time on your disco biscuit mate?, and also the average on the pycho line, thanks.

Avg for both mate, 9 -10 weeks from the 12/12 switch over.

• Like 1

No mate I don't. I have got 3 in veg going into flower soon, hopefully I will get a female from the 3 and be able to give some insight.

med_gallery_85992_8963_640666.jpg

This was Mummy at about 8 weeks. :yep:

Ok cheers mate...

I have just popped 6..All germinated fine...I will update with my progress! !

• Like 3

Ok cheers mate...

I have just popped 6..All germinated fine...I will update with my progress! !

Really glad to hear they germinated OK for you.. :yep: