*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Mcgarret, I know sub fees went up, don't no about lifetime 1's. You don't need to send a SAE no more either even tho I did not realising at the time. I sent mine off 10th September but nothing yet. Good luck mate & hope all is well wit you.

• Like 1

Mcgarret, I know sub fees went up, don't no about lifetime 1's. You don't need to send a SAE no more either even tho I did not realising at the time. I sent mine off 10th September but nothing yet. Good luck mate & hope all is well wit you.

Hey, Irishgirl, hope all is well too? Think still need to send a SAE to help things along, saves time and money for UK420.

I see subscription has gone up from 15 to 20 squid now, but not for Lifers, still at £100 - cheap for a life these days. Makes sense cos always running full on galleries, now can load up loads of pics.

• Like 1

Mcgarret yes all is not to bad with me but things are running painfully slow lol but I will get there in time lol.

Ya I sent off SAE also & would again as you say to help the site along. I also want to subscribe for lifer as you out it but for now I need to wait.

Can u become a lifer anytime or wait till your year is up? Maybe Xmas will be kind to me & get a few pounds, as in money not weight lol.

It is well worth it.

• Like 4

I've never heard of 'Confirmed Delivery' by the P/O before ... I sent my twenty quid note
by 'Recorded Delivery' last week and there was no problem (has to be signed for) ...
'Special Delivery' would cost more I expect.

• Like 1

@@JerrySarielal-Rahim

The Post Office website says Guaranteed Delivery (£6.45), Confirmed Delivery (£1.74 1st, £1.65 2nd), both signed for, but the Guaranteed gives compensation for loss.

@@Irishgirl

So I go Post Office counter, ask them to send my sealed envelope, she asks me "what's in it?", I say "money", she says I'll "need Guaranteed", I agree and she asks my name and address and starts to write them on the back of my envelope... :eek::headpain::fear:

I stop her and say I want to send it anonymously, she's scribbling out my name, making me feel like a criminal or terrorist :sly::wassnnme::oasma: the queue behind me too.

Think I'll use another Post Office next time. :disguise2:

Mcgarret :wassnnme:

I've never heard of 'Confirmed Delivery' by the P/O before ... I sent my twenty quid note
by 'Recorded Delivery' last week and there was no problem (has to be signed for) ...
'Special Delivery' would cost more I expect.

Edited by Mcgarret
  • Like 3

Ooh McGarret, I wud have choked her/him. What an embarrassing situation they put u in. Just say u r posting it for a neighbor & don't know the details. Feck them. How long does it take for ur beans to get 2 u? Should I b worried? Well it's only 2 weeks Friday I sent mine, I didn't do recorded signed delivery thing as I thought wit a PO box u cudnt but I learn every day lol.

• Like 1

First class and in the letter box. No over thinking and complicating things for me.

3 times, each time no problem. Simples *squeak*.

• Like 4

@@Mcgarret
> Confirmed Delivery (£1.74 1st, £1.65 2nd), both signed for, but the Guaranteed gives compensation for loss.

Hmm I guess what used to be 'recorded' is now called 'confirmed' ... true no compensation
for lost cash sending it this way, but I reckon it's the best bet (of the 3), I just couldn't send
cash (however well wrapped) with just a stamp on it :-s (things *do* get lost in the post)
and 'confirmed' is only a quid ishh more.

@@Irishgirl
> How long does it take for ur beans to get 2 u? Should I b worried? Well it's only 2 weeks Friday I sent mine,

Mine were very quick (a week all in, from me sending to getting them, might have even
been 5 days thinking about it. But then you're in Ireland yes? (or did I imagine this?!
sure I read that at some point).

> I didn't do recorded signed delivery thing as I thought wit a PO box u cudnt but I learn every day [lol] .

Hehe same as, I was expecting to be told no I couldn't, live and learn.

• Like 2

Surely your address is written on the slip inside the envelope anyway? I don't think there's anything to worry about unless your posting joolz some heroin

• Like 1

@@Mcgarret They ask whats inside 70% of the time..

But to be fair mate not many self respecting drug dealers would send drugs via Special Delivery at a P.O counter. Don't worry. They know it shocks people when they ask. Your'll be expecting next time so have a story on the ready.

Don't make light of it and say a really big bomb as they don't find amusing in the slightest... lol

• Like 3

Surely your address is written on the slip inside the envelope anyway? I don't think there's anything to worry about unless your posting joolz some heroin

I have made that mistake before. You can but it isn't the plan because anyone opening the letter in transit could break your anonymity if you put address & username together.

Print the form out that appears when you subscribe & post that off with the money.

It has info allowing Joolz to identify your username. Then he PM's you & you PM him back the address to send your free seeds to.

I don't really remember but I don't think I gave my correct address for special delivery for money.

Edited by Bird