*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I've got 4 or 5 girls out at the moment mate . Ones mahoosive and carries the gg#3 meaty aroma . The others are smaller , 6 footish but smell like cleaning fluid :D least I think they do . Plot stinks where they are . All apart from one will be done by end of the month .

I'll post a pic or two when I get chance .

What lat are you ?

• Like 1

I've got 4 or 5 girls out at the moment mate . Ones mahoosive and carries the gg#3 meaty aroma . The others are smaller , 6 footish but smell like cleaning fluid :D least I think they do . Plot stinks where they are . All apart from one will be done by end of the month .

I'll post a pic or two when I get chance .

What lat are you ?

@@Eelhelmet Dunno mate I'm midlands uk. It'll get done indoors. Don't suppose you could pm me the subbie address I'm gonna have a pop.

@@VikingDee

Mate if you're an indoor geezer then I'd recommend you try something else that's bred for the indoor game . The beans I send are for od and will not act well under artificial light , possibly hermie.

I'm sure one of the regulars will point you in the right direction regarding the address.

Shame , but if you ever fancy doing an od grow , pm me.

I'd love to help .

Peace :)

• Like 1

@@VikingDee

Mate if you're an indoor geezer then I'd recommend you try something else that's bred for the indoor game . The beans I send are for od and will not act well under artificial light , possibly hermie.

I'm sure one of the regulars will point you in the right direction regarding the address.

Shame , but if you ever fancy doing an od grow , pm me.

I'd love to help .

Peace :)

Cheers mate, maybe next year then. Sounds mega

• Like 1

@@odiee

Get your post count up mate by looking around the boards and getting involved...once you get to fifty someone can PM you then ;)

thanks for the heads up botanics ,better start getting involved :v:

• Like 2

Time to wed myself to UK420 permanently. :yep:
Just to check I'll need to include:

1. Printed Order Ticket.
2. Fee (£100).
3. Addressed small jiffy with a 1st Large stamp on it.
4. Seed preference list, with alternatives if needed?

Not made mind up on what to get, but thanks to all the donors and those running this place, really looking forward to Lifetime lifestyle.

They ask at the Post Office counter if you're sending valuables or money? Can I send it "Confirmed Delivery" cos says some1 has to sign for it other end?

Or is it just 64p 1st class stamp?
Previously, I've used "Confirmed" and 1st class, both worked, just wondering cos it's £100 this time? :sweaty:

Ta for any answers,

Mcgarret

eta, is this list up to date? http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=320188?&page=203