*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@Bird

Other way around mate. Psychosis Male I have worked for over a year. DiscoBiscuit Female.

lol Good old GV. (e2: thanks mate :yep:)

Suits me, I was hoping the cross was that way around. I had noticed that quite a few members write it that way.

e3: I'm laughing because I have already sent off my subs.

Edited by Bird
  • Like 1

Result!, I assumed it was a psycho mum but am glad its the other way round as I imagine disco biscuit will be more varied than an inbred psychosis line so more of an unknown as a male. Plus I would rather see the d b dominant in the taste department and in my limited experience mums pass on more than dads, either way it will be fun.

• Like 1

@@SkyRider I've got to out these two as I have several KS mums from the same cut and the DB was supposed to be flowered in the 1.2 but I never had room, would keep her but I have plenty and she is coco so shes going to donate her services for the cause as well.

med_gallery_85992_8963_503223.jpg

The back 3 here are Psy dad clones ready to go into my garage flower room tonight with the KS and DB to get them flowering, once the pollen is almost free they will go bk in this cupboard under 12/12 until ready.

med_gallery_85992_8963_123445.jpg

These are the UK cheese cuts. I had a smoke with the same chap I got the psychosis from earlier in the year and noticed the bud was a heavy cheese. When I asked what it was he said "An old cheese mum I've had for a decade mate, the same one I gave you cuts of years ago". There was only a single reg strain I could use to BX this into seed form, so I grabbed a pack of #1 from UGORG and started work. These cuts are ready to show me what the second gen males pollinate like. If they germ well I get them in too.

med_gallery_85992_8963_423967.jpg

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 16

can I subscribe or have I got too wait a certain time ? only really like the look of some of these crosses :)

Of course you can mucker. Some of the best plants I've grown came from some subbie seeds.

Decent seeds and all the info ye need to grow them,all for 20 squids? It's a no brainer.

• Like 3

It finally happened ... subs money on it's way, recorded delivery (I didn't even kow if you could do that to a PO Box no.)
... Joolz's going to be stuffing the matress with all the recent subs flying in!

• Like 1

What's the DN in Helena gold?

It's Danish Nelly mate . A mate , former member here crossed the Nelly cut with a reversed Royal Dane , Danish Nelly . Last year I crossed the DN to GG#3 making Helena Gold .

Apparently in Denmark nelly is a nickname Helena :)