*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Oldtimes X Oldtimes. 4 Weeks of bloom.

med_gallery_85992_8963_549790.jpg

med_gallery_85992_8963_441649.jpg

Smile F2.. Crossed by @@madgiz ...

gallery_85992_8963_729511.jpg

The quality of seeds that sits on the free seeds list is worth 5 times the fee. These are 4 weeks into bloom and would already show you who's the boss.

I've not heard a bad thing about any of them. Decisions, decisions.

• Like 1

@@Edward Try to decide what kind of results your after mate. The strains have a few varied highs so base your decision on weather you want a euphoric high, body high. Or maybe its flavor your more interested in, in which case base your choice on that.

I can say from experience if you want something that will keep you up till 3am either playing Call of Duty or listening to music the Oldtimes X Oldtimes is good. This said it's a challenging plant. :yep:

• Like 3

@@Edward Try to decide what kind of results your after mate. The strains have a few varied highs so base your decision on weather you want a euphoric high, body high. Or maybe its flavor your more interested in, in which case base your choice on that.

I can say from experience if you want something that will keep you up till 3am either playing Call of Duty or listening to music the Oldtimes X Oldtimes is good. This said it's a challenging plant. :yep:

Oh I don't mind a challenge, and I have never tried oldtimes, so that may be my choice.

• Like 2

No reason , just curious as to what people are having. It might help me to make my mind up what I am going to order.

Oh I don't mind a challenge, and I have never tried oldtimes, so that may be my choice.

I have no idea I just picked those ones lol.

@@Edward Keep in mind mate that Oldtimes isn't a commercial strain you can just buy whenever you like, I am not 100% sure but the only place I know of that you can get it is here at UK420.

Plus the genetics in oldtimes are very old by all accounts, besides it being a blinding strain all round its highly likely to be a very unique strain in terms genetic makeup / parentage.

OT1 has made several other strains, but Oldtimes has that ES / ESB link that goes way back.

GV.

• Like 2

@@Edward Keep in mind mate that Oldtimes isn't a commercial strain you can just buy whenever you like, I am not 100% sure but the only place I know of that you can get it is here at UK420.

Plus the genetics in oldtimes are very old by all accounts, besides it being a blinding strain all round its highly likely to be a very unique strain in terms genetic makeup / parentage.

OT1 has made several other strains, but Oldtimes has that ES / ESB link that goes way back.

GV.

Thanks. I have only heard about oldtimes from perusing this site, but I only hear good. So if it's good for folk on here then it's good for me.

• Like 1

@@HazyDaze If it helps people then I am cool with the change.

@@SkyRider The Psychosis is a cutting I was given about 2 years back from an old pal in London. I crossed it with KGB's BX1 to get a male last year, using this male I then worked it another 3 generations choosing the male from each gen by the results given from crossing that male with 2 or 3 random strains. Was quite a journey.. lol. Learned a bit though.

Doing the same with UK Cheese right now.

• Like 9

Sounds like quite an adventure @@GreenVision. Bet you smoked quite a few nice psy crosses doing that :yes:

How about crossing that male back to the original psy cutting and sending those seeds in ;):wassnnme:lol I do love me some psychosis

• Like 1

@@SkyRider Oh yes mate. I will be doing more Blue dream X Psychosis I think, but the Psychosis mum and dad are tucked up safe under a 300w CFL and I have no problem doing that mate.

I cant promise anything but I have got a KillerSkunk, SSH and another Disco all going to be pollinated by the Psychosis male in about 3-4 weeks. Hopefully I get some good results. My Killerskunk mum has met Psy dad before and the results were very nice IMO.

• Like 9