*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@Sinbud Same as man, race you to be last in :-p ... you just bet me to the 'Have i missed something ? Has the sub price gone up ?'
Certainly not a complaint, just a 'oh' moment ... I need to shift my bum and get my subs ordered.

Here's a quick one ... what's the rule of thumb (or anything else for that matter) on how long do fresh Canna seeds stay viable?
(mine are in a dark, cold ish place, but I understand some people keep them in the fridge!)

• Like 1

@@Sinbud Yes mate, now £20. But given what its for and what you get I agree its great value for money. Have you been contacted about those Killers yet?

GV.

Yes mate. Joolz pm'd me end of last week. Glad i didnt send the pennies in yesterday as i was supposed to or i would of been a few quid short for my subs. Got my eyes on the smellyberry f2 but now im torn between the pshycosis x discobiscuit. Ohh what to do ???!!!

@@Sinbud Same as man, race you to be last in :-p ... you just bet me to the 'Have i missed something ? Has the sub price gone up ?'

Certainly not a complaint, just a 'oh' moment ... I need to shift my bum and get my subs ordered.

Here's a quick one ... what's the rule of thumb (or anything else for that matter) on how long do fresh Canna seeds stay viable?

(mine are in a dark, cold ish place, but I understand some people keep them in the fridge!)

Yep ! Agree with yourself and GV on that one. Definately a small price to pay to be a member of this community. Nice to feel like your contributing to keep the place ticking over.

I keep mine in individual vials topped with those sillicate beads . The vials are in a clip top box again filled with the little beads but in the sachets and kept in my beer fridge. You can keep seeds for years depending on how well you have kept them. Longest i kept seeds for and them still be viable was 7 year. I unfortunately lost my original seed stock when i left a house furing a midnight flit after a run in with the law. Used to keep them in the freezer back then but never had any issues.

• Like 2

up to date list :)

Please also see this post regarding all future subscriptions

:yinyang:

So I've my envelope and remittance form filled in but I can't make my mind up between

Smellyberry f2

Psychosis x disco biscuit

Ugorg#1 x Smellyberry

I want a not too tall strain under 1.25 m , I have up to 1.5m but don't like em that tall

Good flavour

8-9 wk finishers

Decent yeild

I will be keeping a mum

E2a I meant to quote the up to date seed list

Edited by widowman11

Check out Auto dogs post one page back, he seemed to do ok with the Sweet Tooth outdoor,s :yep: congrats on today,s result :puke:

Cheers Bill, I'm sick of these Celtic fans who shout 'Sevco' this and that, then you see them offering over the odds for tickets to see the old firm game when it comes about.

Cake and eat it much?? Dicks.

I've looked forward to these fixtures since the shenanigans started :yep:

• Like 1

Just sent my sub off with £20 sterling = nearly €25 but still worth it. I put in a SAE but no UK stamp as cud not get here. Hope Joolz will 4give me for this lol . All excited now lol .

@@Irishgirl no need to worry. I managed to catch up on the changes yesterday and you need only send in your request with your subs and your username and joolz will now supply the return jiffy bag and pay postage to get it to you. Hence the price increase from £15 to £20.

• Like 1

@@Irishgirl which seeds did you go for ?

TBH I font know how it works so I put 3 preference down.

1. Psychosis x disco biscuit

2. Sweet tooth F2

3. Amnesia lush x smelly berry.

What ever comes is a bonus mate. I just want to subscribe to support the site. I'm only a learner in my 1st year lol. Y did u ask? If u dont mind me asking lol.

• Like 2

Oldtimes X Oldtimes. 4 Weeks of bloom.

med_gallery_85992_8963_549790.jpg

med_gallery_85992_8963_441649.jpg

Smile F2.. Crossed by @@madgiz ...

gallery_85992_8963_729511.jpg

The quality of seeds that sits on the free seeds list is worth 5 times the fee. These are 4 weeks into bloom and would already show you who's the boss.

• Like 17