*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Spaced, I understand £20 for subscription but after you subscribe can you buy seeds from site? I would prefer to support the site then going else where if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

@@Irishgirl Subscription is to support the site, all those pics etc cost money to store, servers cost electricity and all that.

But with the subscription you can choose a pack of seeds to receive from the current list.

However if you wanted more than one pack and you wanted to put another £20 in with subscription fee to get another pack of seeds or buy some later on before your subs are up for renewal then I am sure Joolz would be OK with that, of course you would need to ask.

• Like 4

@@Spaced Oh your'll get a pack from the list for subscribing. Send in the £20 with your choice of seeds and Joolz will get in touch for your address and send your free seeds back to you.

But if you want to just plain old buy seeds after you subscribe Joolz can usually arrange this as well if its doable at the time.

• Like 1

@@Spaced Oh your'll get a pack from the list for subscribing. Send in the £20 with your choice of seeds and Joolz will get in touch for your address and send your free seeds back to you.

But if you want to just plain old buy seeds after you subscribe Joolz can usually arrange this as well if its doable at the time.

Ah perfect buddy cheers i thought u had to wait to subscribe again lol my subscription has been pending since the 31st lol does it usually take a couple of weeks?

• Like 2

Ooh cool, how many seeds do you get in pack?

@@GreenVision in always last to the party ha ha. Fashionably late il say :) so i take that as a yeah ! Still excellent value for money. Im hoarding my subbies and yet to pop any. Next years gonna be a year of subbies i think. Well apart from the killers you kindly donated for auction. They're definately high on the list ! Im glad i found this out before i sent my subs in again !

• Like 1