*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@Spaced took about 7 days from cash being sent to beans Arriving in my case but i think it can take a wee bit longer sometimes, depends how busy the boss is i suppose ;)

• Like 1

@@Spaced took about 7 days from cash being sent to beans Arriving in my case but i think it can take a wee bit longer sometimes, depends how busy the boss is i suppose ;)

Cheers sid dude it my bad though i ment to take to flower but just noticed i didnt type it haha any idea on flowering time? lol

Someone pm the address please

If you go to your profile theres a bit that says purchase subscription if u click that it will give the adress in there :) Not sure if its ok to pm that bro i might be wrong tho

I had a number of them in flower can't remeber exactly how many 5-6 say, anything from 7-10 weeks but most were around 9 weeks I would say, had one very quick one which was ready at 7 weeks and one that needed 10.

• Like 1

I had a number of them in flower can't remeber exactly how many 5-6 say, anything from 7-10 weeks but most were around 9 weeks I would say, had one very quick one which was ready at 7 weeks and one that needed 10.

Sweeeet so theres a selection of phenotype's to keep an out for :D

Arrr got all excited for a moment, but realized this offer was on back in Apr 2013....

Yup but its still going m8 ive just subscribed just waiting on my beans coming

• Like 1

@ spaced, cheers for that info dude.

Now where have i put them Envelopes

if someone could be so kind as to to link the latest stock updated as to what seeds are left, that would be great.

• Like 1