*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

SmellyBerry arrived safe and sound.. Cheers @@Joolz.

@@Salty appreciate you making these F2's mate. Been trying to get SmellyBerry for a long time now. Many years. Will be nice to try the F2's. Nice one.

GV.

• Like 5

SmellyBerry arrived safe and sound.. Cheers @@Joolz.

@@Salty appreciate you making these F2's mate. Been trying to get SmellyBerry for a long time now. Many years. Will be nice to try the F2's. Nice one.

GV.

I had to make them GV mucker as it was the last of my original seed and the chance of there bein more available on the slim side.

The first smellyberry seeds I got was some f2s first time I subbed. Can't remember who done them but I had some nice plants from them.

Hope you get some nice plants.

• Like 3

@@Salty Strangely enough mate I came across UK420 looking for SmellyBerry. Late 2013 I decided to start growing again as we had moved and it was doable. Went online and found UGORG. Being a fan of the older BlueBerry I wanted to give them a go.

Started trying google for SmellyBerry anywhere and came across UK420. Your the first person to do F2's since then to my knowledge.

The seeds look good as well mate, nice and mature...

pick up my beans today, thank you very much @@Joolz and a massive thanks goes to @@Salty!

got a couple of q`s if you dont mind salty mucker, whats the stretch like on the #1xsb? and also mate, how many weeks does it take to finish?

thanks again guys!

coys :smokin:

Latest check on some outdoor subbies

Helena gold ( Nelly / Royal Dane x Guerrilla Gold#3 )

gallery_68056_12620_26850.jpg

She's about a week or two in flower , end of September /early October finish . Got 5 of these out , one is about 4 weeks in but smaller , maybe 6ft .

gallery_68056_12620_79856.jpg

Double Durban ( Durban Poison x Mighty Durban )

Again I've got half a dozen or so out , All in flower apart from one .

gallery_68056_12620_48545.jpg

gallery_68056_12620_16715.jpg

gallery_68056_12620_54013.jpg

Fingers crossed for some rays and fine bud , i'll update in 3 weeks or so :ninja:

• Like 21

:eek:

That Cannabis has got some Cannabis growing of it's Cannabis..........

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 3

How many packs do I get for paying a lifetime subscription? The reason I ask is I've been waiting to resubscribe for a little while so there were some good subby seeds but now there are so many I want that I can't choose lol.

How many packs do I get for paying a lifetime subscription? The reason I ask is I've been waiting to resubscribe for a little while so there were some good subby seeds but now there are so many I want that I can't choose lol.

about 8 packs :yep:

• Like 5

Excellent. Thanks for the swift reply Jools.

Do I get to pick them or is it a random thing?

Edited by Combatslippers

I'm thinking about a few of those Big Devil XL autos when I sub again next week. Can anyone tell me how this fem strain was pollinated? :v:

Just about to send in my subs and trying to decide on the strain. Looking back, I have no idea why I asked this. Doesn't say anywhere that they are fems. I'm blaming the blues x cheese I've been smoking from the last subbie seeds I got :v:

• Like 2

Guest Gojitangie

about 8 packs :yep:

Hi Joolz, how much is a lifetime sub? Are there other options?

Not to worry, found the answer.

Edited by Gojitangie

What seeds are on offer and what do i get for a 1 year subsciption?

Do i get 2 envelopes/stamps and a bag and send to address,

Cheers.