*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I'm paid up for another two years am I allowed to still sub again for a pack or two??

b.b

I'm a lifer but have bought quite a few packs, just pay the £15 and pick my seeds.

• Like 6

I can't help mate unfortunately ive never tried either of the ssh or pysco sister knowingly all I can tell you over 7 females I had I got 3 different phenos (I think) and all 3 were the best weed I've ever smoked the best one was haze im sure of it that distinct taste, stink a bus out with a gram in a baggie lmao my misses brother had the joy of experiencing that one. Smell overpowers everything I thought it smelt a bit meaty very pleasant but when it was grinded it became fruity my favourite of all time ATM till something steals her thunder but its going to take some doing to be honest. Cheers @@icki

Im about to flip to flower soon all the ssh are in, along with the lemon kush and chemmy Jones (the most indica looking plant I've ever seen with my own eyes.)like window cleaner this stuff, and PBX testers by madgiz they were all quality smokes like vanilla Icream with good yields and out performed seeds I've bought.😀

Can't thank the guys enough for donating.

• Like 5

ugorg #1 x smellyberry sounds banging! like a new blue cheese
will be grabbing some of these for sure :oldtoker:

Edited by some1

Received ks #1 x blues today ,well pleased,thanks highgrower and joolz

Nice one - i think you may have a cross of (ks#1 x blues) x memoryloss or (ks#1 x blues) x (cheese x blues)

Either way there should be a lot of blues flavours and if you got the memoryloss hack and even 1/2 the strength of that comes through then a real treat.

• Like 1

Cheers m8,sounds very nice ,cant wait to get crackin.

Whats the average flower time to expect ,

Gonna be a nice xmas for sure .

All the best highgrower

Seeds arrived this morning, thanks again!

Will do a diary for these as soon as I'm up and running again :)

Edited by some1
  • Like 1