*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

is there any you could recommend for a beginner just got some no names from ugorg arrived today only my second go first tme at reg

I would go for the smile f2s or the smellyberry f2s myself for a beginner. But there lots of good ones to choose from.

Edited by Bird

is there any you could recommend for a beginner just got some no names from ugorg arrived today only my second go first tme at reg

I would as a beginner look more at f1's rather than f2's personally as they should be more uniform and more likely to display hybrid vigour..

Such as:

Oldtimes x Blues

Smottie x Hashplant

• Like 5

Here's a pic of the Oldtimes x Blues,about 8 weeks in, she went to around 10. The same cross as the ones here but a year or 2 before this one.

I've grown out a lot of them and they are pretty uniform, many forming one main Cola with shorter side branches the main stem buds get fat.

They are usually cooked in about 10 weeks.

gallery_4078_4978_291093.jpg

And dry a while later.

gallery_4078_4978_173850.jpg

C :smokin:

• Like 27

SSH x PS subbies seed...

Day14 12/12...

med_gallery_70297_10333_631226.jpg

Plenty of vigour and good branching on this girl, this one is going to take some tying up in a few weeks..

Looking a little droopy after taking a heavy watering here....

• Like 8