*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Cool offer but I'm not paying 100 quid for a subscription for ten seeds and more space to write stuff and blog, sure mr Rothschild hasn't had a dip in this x jokes bros peace n love

Clearly you know not what you say.

Just sayin like. :D

Cool offer but I'm not paying 100 quid for a subscription for ten seeds and more space to write stuff and blog, sure mr Rothschild hasn't had a dip in this x jokes bros peace n love

£15 for 10 seeds not £100, can't remember what I got exactly for my £100 but was plenty, a bit of everything Joolz had at the time.

• Like 1

@@#soulmate

Don't worry about regs dude ;)

When I started out see that's how I cut my teeth (fems were just getting out there and taking off and the only autos you'd hear about was Lowryder) there's nothing to worry about with them mate really just stick a diary up for the run and then if you have any concerns etc, the help will be there for you and it will accelerate your learning quite a bit :yep:

• Like 4

nice one botanics was alittle worried about getting reg but I had to try some ugorg and I would like to do a diary just not so sure of my skills

• Like 1

and im getting my posts up to 50 only been in this group a month learnt so much already want to contribute to the cause oh and get me some killer x blues

• Like 1

cheers madgiz its been reset so off to the post office before I go to work I have no printer so is it ok to write my info down also what stamps do I have to get sorry to be a pain

cheers joolz

• Like 1

Latest up to date list :)

Oldtimes x Oldtimes

Sweet Tooth F2

Sweet Tooth x Northern Lights

CFP x Mango SSH

Cheese Kush x (Flatland Basic x Royal Nepal)

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

C3 x (C3 x Cheese)

Double Durban (DP x MD )

Helena Gold (DN x GG#3)

Sweet Seeds Big Devil XL auto

new from Highgrower, bit of a mix up

boys:
Memory Loss
Cheese x Blues

And was flowering the following girls:

Blues x Blues
Killer No 1 x Blues
Killer No 2 x Blues
Smottie x Hashplant

and from Gumbo

Blues x LSD

Smile f2

Smile f2 from dannychoo

Dexter from @@Illegal smile

African /Ghana from @@Happy Hippy

Oldtimes x Blues from @@charas

from @@Salty

Ugorg#1 x Smelly Berry
Smellyberry F2
Amnesia Kush x Smellyberry
  • Like 6

is there any you could recommend for a beginner just got some no names from ugorg arrived today only my second go first tme at reg