*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

hiya highgrower ive done it just orderd a 10 pack of no name and tom I will be getting a postal order for my subs really want to try some of your beans :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:well excited

good choice on the noname will have you on your arse.

• Like 2

@@#soulmate I think there is a guide a few pages back.But click on your user name,click manage subscription and go from there.Get a pen to write the addy down.

sy100276 done that on sunday and dint write the address down and cant find it any where and it says you need 50 post to get a pm

sy100276 done that on sunday and dint write the address down and cant find it any where and it says you need 50 post to get a pm

Edited by Comrade Stoker
Edited to remove address

@@Inspiration101

Hi mate. I removed your screen shot of the address. Its something that shouldn't really be put out publicly as you never know who's browsing the Forum. Typically, the address is sent via private message to anybody who wishes to support the site with a subscription.

• Like 6

Cool offer but I'm not paying 100 quid for a subscription for ten seeds and more space to write stuff and blog, sure mr Rothschild hasn't had a dip in this x jokes bros peace n love

Have to get posting then mate, wont' take you long to get up to fifty ;)

Cool offer but I'm not paying 100 quid for a subscription for ten seeds and more space to write stuff and blog, sure mr Rothschild hasn't had a dip in this x jokes bros peace n love

Oh buddy, some of the cooking in these subbies beans are worth more than that anyhow as there's some special growers around these forums ;)

As Vic said and a bargain to boot not to mention helping bank roll these forums we use :yep:

• Like 2