*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

oohh excellent! ill need to re sub soon so ill have some of that! cheers joolz an cheers bean cookers ;)

• Like 2

@@Eelhelmet

Fantastic plants there man fair play, you must have prepared your ground well for them and have chosen a lovely position :yep:

Those Blues x LSD might be interesting too...hmm renewal time soon me thinks :)

Edited by botanics
  • Like 5

Think I am going to be sending in for a few packets of joy myself. Everyone who has sent in deserves a medal, breeding........that's magical.

• Like 4

What are the genetics of the Dexters please?

Rooted in old school (90's) white widow/ak IBL that we played with for a while and then married to Ghost Train Haze few years back now.

HTH

Cheers

• Like 16

I would like to subscribe.this is my first.So I need a little help

I live in the states.

Can I send cash?

What else do I send,for shipping back to me.(self addressed address on a envelope?

And as far as seeds go.How many for one year?

@@jumping jack yes mate u send in a padded envelope with enough postage on it to get back to u ..also along with your subs (cash )u need to put a piece of paper in with ur username and Wat seeds you'd like..you'll only get shown the address once so make sure u write it down .

I think it was 10 or 15 seeds mate ..can't remember now..which probably means it's time for me to send another subs in :D

Edited by 2bad.
  • Like 1