*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@Joolz The eldest gave me a postal order yesterday for my subs it's still blank and uncrossed will you accept that or does it need to be cash?

Also any of the smile f2's left ? :D

@@Joolz The eldest gave me a postal order yesterday for my subs it's still blank and uncrossed will you accept that or does it need to be cash?

Also any of the smile f2's left ? :D

PO is fine mate and yes there are Smile f2's left :yep:

• Like 1

Decions decions?

Blues x blues

Killer No 1 x Blues

Currently finishing memorylossxch9superhaze at week 15 now !!! And still throwing out white hairs its on flawless-finish it grew into the bulb burnt itself and then grew a new head on top of it so you can't even see the burnt bit no more ha ha ha!!!! they both massive full of resin and smell super sweet skittles x petrol undertones

3 out of 3 seeds which i germanited all turned out female from @@highgrower memorylossxch9superhaze i have harvested one but its not had cure yet but its still proper strong

they are on WK 15,now i an still putting white hairs out buds are massive so start overdrive for 1wk then ghe ripen in between each feed to hopefully get them to finish what a nice smelling weed tho fruity zesty hmmm hats off too @@highgrower,

Im glad people are running them I've been going walking in the sticks thowing literally thousands in the fields ill keep you posted got at least 10 000 left

to throw this summer all over the fucking town.Fuck you pete and your marshmallow shite. lol.

be good if in couple months you've got some monster plantsgood luck,chris

Current list:

Oldtimes x Oldtimes

Sweet Tooth F2

Sweet Tooth x Northern Lights

CFP x Mango SSH

Cheese Kush x (Flatland Basic x Royal Nepal)

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

C3 x (C3 x Cheese)

Double Durban (DP x MD )

Helena Gold (DN x GG#3)

Sweet Seeds Big Devil XL auto

new from Highgrower, bit of a mix up

boys:

Memory Loss
Cheese x Blues

And was flowering the following girls:

Blues x Blues
Killer No 1 x Blues
Killer No 2 x Blues
Smottie x Hashplant

and from Gumbo

Blues x LSD

Smile f2

• Like 4

hi guys been a while and i cant work out what cfp is in the cfp x mango ssh...can anyone let me have link maybe to the grow,or just some info thanks...

peace

oh btw 14 out of 15 f2 smile have popped...oh happy days

• Like 2

@@Happy Hippy

oh btw 14 out of 15 f2 smile have popped...oh happy days

Sorry only 14 popped.I tested 20 for germination rates before I sent them in and I know Joolz tested them too and both of us had 100% success rate.

Just for the record,there were 3 females that were pollinated by 2 males and what you have is a mix of all 3.

Ot1's cooking is the mutts nuts so I'm sure you will get some crackers in there.Do let us know how they turn out.Have just looked back 30 pages or so and can't find what CFP stands for either.

:oldtoker:

Gumbo.

• Like 1

@@Happy Hippy

Sorry only 14 popped.I tested 20 for germination rates before I sent them in and I know Joolz tested them too and both of us had 100% success rate.

Just for the record,there were 3 females that were pollinated by 2 males and what you have is a mix of all 3.

Ot1's cooking is the mutts nuts so I'm sure you will get some crackers in there.Do let us know how they turn out.Have just looked back 30 pages or so and can't find what CFP stands for either.

:oldtoker:

Gumbo.

hi Gumbo thanks man,i have grown plenty of ot1 stuff over the years so i know what im getting...also the last seed has made an appearance but may or not make it..if it does pick up i will let you know...

peace

• Like 1

Hey Joolz,

I'd love to get some oldtimes. I'll get the money posted this week. Can we buy more than one pack? Thanks

@@Jezzaknows Hi Jezza,if you use the @Mention button under someones name to the left of the page or just type out their name with the '@' before it,they get a notification as you just have,which makes it easier for them to notice the question.

I can answer that one for you though as it goes,you can get more than 1 pack if you send in £15 per pack,many of us have done so,myself included.The hard bit is picking which strains to ask for.It's like being a kid in a sweet shop :)

Gumbo.

• Like 5

Thanks @Gumbo I didn't know that :)

Ok brilliant. I definitely want the Oldtimes as I missed out on the drops originally. What would be the difference between that and the original old times? I'll decide on another, I fancy some cheese I think.

• Like 2