*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Im glad people are running them I've been going walking in the sticks thowing literally thousands in the fields ill keep you posted got at least 10 000 left

to throw this summer all over the fucking town.Fuck you pete and your marshmallow shite. lol.

Edited by icki

Sexy SSHxPS pictures there. Am so glad Joolz was kind enough to add a pack to my recent subscription of OldTimes bx (which I have now grown and is lovely also).

I think I will try VRG Mixup and SSHxPS on my next project starting in 6 weeks *touch wood*

I think Joolz thought they were shite and threw them in with decent subbed beans who could say otherwise they do look crap.

@@HazyDaze.

Finally got the fucker... :stoned:

She looks Dee-lish. :eat: I look forward to having a look through what I have here..

Some corkers through these bud, fair play for sending a whack in.

Nice one ick... :stoned:

• Like 1

I had a solid 8/9week pheno that's dry now and smells like fizzy lemon sweets. Dead nice! Thanks Icki. Got 4oz off a plant in 11 litres of soil too. Best of both worlds.

I think Joolz thought they were shite and threw them in with decent subbed beans who could say otherwise they do look crap.

Inspiration got some on top of what he asked for as a thank you for sending some beans in, people who had subscribed more than once got a pack too, again as a thank you

• Like 13

Decions decions?

Blues x blues

Killer No 1 x Blues

Currently finishing memorylossxch9superhaze at week 15 now !!! And still throwing out white hairs its on flawless-finish it grew into the bulb burnt itself and then grew a new head on top of it so you can't even see the burnt bit no more ha ha ha!!!! they both massive full of resin and smell super sweet skittles x petrol undertones

3 out of 3 seeds which i germanited all turned out female from @@highgrower memorylossxch9superhaze i have harvested one but its not had cure yet but its still proper strong

• Like 2

I have got that subbing feeling again, the idea of highgrowers mix up might just be too much to take ;)

• Like 1

Decions decions?

Blues x blues

Killer No 1 x Blues

Currently finishing memorylossxch9superhaze at week 15 now !!! And still throwing out white hairs its on flawless-finish it grew into the bulb burnt itself and then grew a new head on top of it so you can't even see the burnt bit no more ha ha ha!!!! they both massive full of resin and smell super sweet skittles x petrol undertones

3 out of 3 seeds which i germanited all turned out female from @@highgrower memorylossxch9superhaze i have harvested one but its not had cure yet but its still proper strong

I have two of the ch9superhaze x blues on the go ATM. One is really tall and the other is medium hight. At the moment they both smell quite mango like. 5 weeks into bloom. Really looking forward to trying them out. Reckon they're gonna be long flowering. Which tbh makes a nice change.

I have a question for anyone who cares to pitch in. I have a pheno from the smellyberry F2's @@madgiz put up a while back. It's not a massive yielder but gives really nice bud. Very light feeder and gets blue/purple tints to it late in life. It's smells a little hashy with obvious blueberry in there but there's also this cookie dough smell when I open the bag. I've never tried any of the cookies genetics and know very little about them but I'm wondering if there's any chance of them showing in a Smellyberry F2? Anyone know?

Edited by Snowziff

lol Thanks.

Could have softened the blow a bit to make me feel less of a div though. :D

It was reading mention of cookies being in the Disco Biscuit that got me wondering. I did suspect I was barking up the wrong tree though.