*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just want to say a big thank you – goodies received and all doing well despite the noob gardener :yes:

• Like 2

Just chucked a couple of Icki's Super Silver Haze x psychosister in dirt for the next multi grow...

Up nice and quick, off to a nice vigorous start. Tidy.. nice one icki bud, look forward to having a look through a few of these...

@@icki much of the ssh come through on these bud?

Day7.

med_gallery_70297_10333_487813.jpg

• Like 3

ssh x ps on the left in fact 7 off the same cut very much like the ssh.But I'm having a mare uploading again forgotten how to do shit everything

fucked.Maybe tomorrow ill get some better pics loaded up.

But yeah loads in they're like the silver and stocky lemon ajax smells is the best i can describe I'm on my 3rd run of this one now.

Edited by icki

Just chucked a couple of Icki's Super Silver Haze x psychosister in dirt for the next multi grow...

Up nice and quick, off to a nice vigorous start. Tidy.. nice one icki bud, look forward to having a look through a few of these...

@@icki much of the ssh come through on these bud?

Day7.

med_gallery_70297_10333_487813.jpg

For me quite a bit, some nice phenos though I had a few and couple had a nice mix of the ssh and psychosister, one was very much Psycho and a couple were very much SSH.

Great plants everyone was a winner thats for sure.

• Like 6

Cheers bud, I do likes a nice bit of SSH. interesting profiles in these I bet.. :eat:

All pics ive seen so far looked cracking

Nice one..✌

I ll sort this gallery shite out tomorrow mate, time to get my arse on cod for the night. :badass:

Edited by icki

ssh x ps  left blues to the right

ssh x ps to the left blues right.

315W CMH

ssh x ps

Hopefully clearer mate.

e2a nope lol .ill bang the one to look out for imo l8rs I've had enough already off this photo malarky.

Edited by icki

@@icki really nice mate, just been to check that I actually have a pack.

Looking forward to cracking them,as I have seen nothing but good words about your cooking.

Top job

Mate as i said when this started, it was nothing more than a nice looking male.That remind me of a favourite female from that strain.Nothing more than luck man the way the

came out.Good luck with them anyhow I'm surprised by the response tbf theres plenty off great subbie beans out there I've run most off Madgiz beans over the years they all

been great.It was looking unlikely for me to carry on growing here. But Ive been given the go ahead for another run here so ill pop his Bangi Haze x next run.Hence the delay

in a diary.

Sexy SSHxPS pictures there. Am so glad Joolz was kind enough to add a pack to my recent subscription of OldTimes bx (which I have now grown and is lovely also).

I think I will try VRG Mixup and SSHxPS on my next project starting in 6 weeks *touch wood*

• Like 3