*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@Gerfish I intend to start a diary mate but I am fucking shite at keeping on top of them, Also on a side note I smashed my s6 screen on carpet with cover and tempered glass cover fitting too ffs :ranting: I have a load of pics on it for my bangi haze test diary to back track threw before I can really start a new diary mate suppose I could just throw a few pics up on it tbf...

@@ELO I'm drooling here mate.... :yep: Few Corkers there bud!! If any of mine turn out looking anywhere near as good as yours I'll be 1 happy chap :yep:

Cheers for sharing those pics btw

Eta when did you flip to 12/12? height or nodes?

TMH

Edited by TheMadHatter
  • Like 1

@@ELO lovely girl you have there. So glad I have a few in the fridge.

3 different girls there mate :yep:

@@Gerfish I intend to start a diary mate but I am fucking shite at keeping on top of them, Also on a side note I smashed my s6 screen on carpet with cover and tempered glass cover fitting too ffs :ranting: I have a load of pics on it for my bangi haze test diary to back track threw before I can really start a new diary mate suppose I could just throw a few pics up on it tbf...

@@ELO I'm drooling here mate.... :yep: Few Corkers there bud!! If any of mine turn out looking anywhere near as good as yours I'll be 1 happy chap :yep:

Cheers for sharing those pics btw

Eta when did you flip to 12/12? height or nodes?

TMH

I just flipped them when the had filled he pots out :yep:

• Like 2

@@ELO got some of these to try, what's yield like mate?

DCC

Well still hanging just now but to look at when growing and density wise is good so I would say good to very good, looked the biggest out of what a was growing anyway.

• Like 3

Are we allowed to send in more sub's for more beans if we've already subbed???

Old times and smile f2s are whispering to me

Edited by quieterlife
  • Like 3

@@ELO Im the same with the ssh definetly biggest in mine ATM, you also mention you cut at 72 days buzzing gives me something to head towards. The last pic is my exactly like my ssh1.

• Like 3

Hi @@Joolz had to stay away from the growing scene for a while, but now`s the time to get back in it again!!! lol.... im going to send some cash (if ok) for subs tomorrow, are there any smile f2`s left by any chance?

cheers mate

coys

So I just noticed my subscription has run out, has it really been a year lol is there any Smile f2's left ?