*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Arrived this morning, many thx

I also seem to owe for an extra 1st class stamp, a little overkill on profiteering for the post office, letter had 2 x 1st class and 1 x 2nd stamps when delivered but i guess better to be sure of delivery with no problems than have them questioning me due to underpayment on post.

It would seem being overcautious in everything in life is not a bad thing

So can you give me full names, what is BB auto x Auto A8? or is my poor eyesight reading it wrong

Edited by Ardlife

• 1 month later...

morning all :)

a fresh bump of this thread as we have some more seeds to give away when you subscribe to UK420 :D

First up, much thanks to Kratos is

Harlot x Otto

Harlot F2

these will be sent in packs of 15 :)

We also have a limited amount of

Lot5 evo x Hash Plant

Blues x Hashplant

these will be sent in packs of 10

unfortunately I can't find the note that said who donated these so apologies for that, and if you sent them in then thank you :yinyang:

all you need to to do to claim a pack (whist stocks last) is to subscribe, and send a self addressed jiffy bag and a 1st class large stamp along with your subs and include your 1st and 2nd choice of seeds :)

• Like 11

My subscription doesnt run out till november, can i renew it now to avail of the offer? Im sure it was asked in the past but couldnt find the post cheers :) super

My subscription doesnt run out till november, can i renew it now to avail of the offer? Im sure it was asked in the past but couldnt find the post cheers :) super

yeah thats fine mate, we just add another 12 months to any current subscription :)

• Like 1

how do i resubscribe?

e2a ..s`ok it all came flooding back to me ,ill have the dosh int post tomorrow .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

Can I have Harlot x Otto and will you pm me the addy and I will get the penny's off to you in the morning j mate lol

Ps in clued price for me aswell for the 15 buddy

Can I have Harlot x Otto and will you pm me the addy and I will get the penny's off to you in the morning j mate lol

Ps in clued price for me aswell for the 15 buddy

done :yinyang:

Yes I'm interested to know too, Otto is high CBD right?

Edited by Al Swearengen

Yeh the Harlot is a test batch of the US Harlequin clone x Otto #1 made by RealMed. It's just a nickname OG came up with lol There should be a good chance of high CBD plants in there though, as Harlequin tests at just over a 1:1 ratio with slightly higher CBD than THC I think. See @@madgiz link for details on the Otto ^

Check my diary below for more info, the first half is the seed run and right now I'm coming towards the end of a second run.

The beans are untested but I've germ tested them with close to 100% success :yep:

• Like 3