*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@Sinbud

Hello mate,I mentioned the stretch in my last post.

Topped the once late veg :yep:

Good luck with them fella,you won`t regret it,I`d like to find the early finishers mentioned.

Still have a few beans for the future.

Tenchie

• Like 3

@@Tenchie so you did matey ! And i read it aswell... brain melt ... ha ha.. so x2 eh ?! Not that bad considering its hazey leaning then. I could cope with that ! Enjoy your wares pal

• Like 2

Stretch wise varies a little bit, I topped maybe 2-3 times and are a very nice height, loads of massive buds to.

I would say they are very very good yieldings plants, seen a few people say premier sweet is a big yielding plant but these look bigger in comparison, although can't really tell until dried etc.

E2a:- I'm in coco so things go quicker bigger and faster compared to dirt.

Edited by ELO
  • Like 3

Nice one @@ELO il be going in on the coco so il have to keep an eye on them. I half expected to have to top them atleast twice.. and who can complain about big yields ?! Not me .. well aslong as qaulity is there which i doubt these beans will let me down on.

Just so many to get through and not enough space ! The oldtimes bx landed on the door mat for me today aswell.. im hoarding lol

• Like 2

After topping numerous times with a healthy vegging of 5-6 weeks and flowering in 6L pots the tallest is still like 2ft away from the lights which are tie wrapped straight onto the roof poles, the fast finshing one is about another 8-9 inches shorter again.

• Like 3

I actually got two packs of the ssh X Psychosister I had such a good vibe from them lol

Now just to pop some

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 5

I received my 3 packets worth today to add to the packet I have in the fridge.

Just can't wait to smoke them now :yep:

I'm thinking of flinging my best one in with the Smellyberry male I kept as well just for the sake of it lol

• Like 3

I received my 3 packets worth today to add to the packet I have in the fridge.

Just can't wait to smoke them now :yep:

I'm thinking of flinging my best one in with the Smellyberry male I kept as well just for the sake of it lol

Ooooh, that could be interesting! :wub:

:headpain: Smelly PsychoSister Hazeberry?

Good morning.

Would a kind soul please PM me the address, tried to do it through manage subscriptions,bet it says lifetime pending. So I cannot get to the page one needs.

Muchous gracias :oldtoker:

• Like 1

horay horay it's a happy happy day,

Been to the post office.......

And my subs are on the way :yahoo:

• Like 4

Guest Bajer101

Hi, does anyone know how to obtain a UK stamped addressed envelope if you are outside the UK?

Hi, does anyone know how to obtain a UK stamped addressed envelope if you are outside the UK?

Online mate @royal mail direct
  • Like 1

Guest Bajer101

Online mate @royal mail direct

I looked at that, but they only seem to sell stamps in sheets of ten. And with their pre-pay, print a label service, the letter has to be sent by the end of the next day, so that is also not suitable.