*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Here`s a couple of pics of 420`s members cooking.

Just about ready for the jars.

Icki`s Sshxpsychosister

Sshxpsychosister

Madgiz`s Smile (f2)

Smile (f2)

Can`t thank you both enough,look forward to trying them both in the near future. ;)
Tenchie.
  • Like 14

Nice, Tenchie.

Got some of Icki's SSHxPS 3 weeks from chop here myself. Smelling very nice. Had two pheno's so far.

Got 1 Oldtimes BX on too and it's smells hazey which I wasn't expecting. Looks very much the same in structure as the Oldtimes pics I've been coveting.

Also got some of Highgrowers Pinkiller x uk cheese. One pheno has this really unusual smoke/vape about it. Smells like old starwars stickers. The Panini ones. Very clear headed and different to anything else I have. I'm keeping it in the loop. The second pheno is really piney smelling, with a bit of chewed spearmint gum and playdoe in the mix. :D I've yet to chop that one though.

Really enjoying having such variety.

@@stonerwizard

1`ve got a few testers to go through mate,just quick dried buds to give me a rough idea on whats what,today is Smile day,does what it says on the tin,long lasting happy uppy smiling high,pleased with them all so far,but it`s all about the cure eh! Things can only get better! The sshxps I will try tomorrow and let you know how the tester goes ;)

Tenchie.

• Like 3

10 weeks ;)

Tenchie.

I have a pheno that looks identical to that bud, exact same structure and is 10-11 week finisher, smells sublime though :yep:

Ah nuts! :( I was hoping to get away with 9. :D Ever the optimist me.

There is quicker phenos in there as well, I have one that's a solid 8 weeker and also one that's a 9 week er.

• Like 2

@@stonerwizard

Sorry mate,yesterday was a blur,said to her bring down some sshxps and she brought down psycho-sister & rolled one up and passed it,Hmmm no sign of any ssh here I thought,then checked what she brought down .... Later on today mate honest! lol

Tenchie.

• Like 4

Ok here goes....

This is dried only report,no cure as yet.

Grown for 6 weeks from seed,showed sex at week 4.Flowered for 70 days,could have gone longer tho in my opinion.

The ssh fills the air with that nice hazy piney smell,you can smell a hint of the sister too,its a mad combo to try and describe,Id say this pheno is leaning more towards the ssh tho,within 5 mins of finishing it I was looking for something to do,an hour or so potting about in the groom with a grin tending to the jobs you usually hate with pleasure. Down stairs now having a cuppa and I think the sister has found me now,Im tunned into "Loose Woman" ffs! They are chatting about digital funerals and when you pass should your facebook.twitter accounts be kept active so people can pay their respects,the worlds gone mad lol Yield is good to very good,look forward to see how the hydro lads get on with her,this one just about doubled after the flip.

Final thoughts

Aye it`s banging lol

Cheers Icki ;)

Grow them well people.

Tenchie.

• Like 10

Ok here goes....

Final thoughts

Aye it`s banging lol

Cheers Icki ;)

Grow them well people.

Tenchie.

And cheers 🍻 Tenchie
  • Like 2

Nice one for the report on the ssh x ps tenchie ! I love that happy go lucky, dont know why im grinning but i am hazey high ! Im hoping for some of that goodness when i get around to popping mine.

What was ya stretch like mate ? Did you keep topping them through your 6 weeks veg ? I dont have a lot of head height in my space so its been on my mind

• Like 2