Oldtimes x Oldtimes

SSH x Psychosister ( last few packs)

Sweet Tooth F2

Sweet Tooth x Northern Lights

Smottie x MSSH ( pack of 5) one pack left

Smottie x Lot#5 Evo ( pack of 5) one pack left

Smottie 1 pack left

CFP x Mango SSH

Cheese Kush x (Flatland Basic x Royal Nepal)

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

C3 x (C3 x Cheese)

Double Durban (DP x MD )

Helena Gold (DN x GG#3)

Sweet Seeds Big Devil XL auto

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 24

@@Joolz

posting out tomorrow can you please put the Sweet seeds big devil XL aside please

cheers

stay safe grow well

Edited by noddy

Could some kind soul please PM me the addy too......I managed to delete the screenshot of it somehow :doh:

Thanks in advance :v:

• Like 1

Is it still the case that I need 50 posts before I can ask for the sub address?

Kicking myself if that's true, cos I've been lurking here for years but don't think I've ever posted!

Was hoping to get some of the free seeds for a guerilla grow before it's too late in the season.

But I'm not the most chatty type (no access to weed for last few years, lol), so it would probably take me six months to reach 50 posts.

No worries, I'll probably buy online – I was looking at either HFH Danish, Purple Maroc, or Green Poison Fast Version.

Can anyone recommend any of these varieties – it'll be outside in poor soil in the woods somewhere. I might urinate on it a few times a week to add some nutrients and deter the bloody deer.

• Like 1

Is it still the case that I need 50 posts before I can ask for the sub address?

Kicking myself if that's true, cos I've been lurking here for years but don't think I've ever posted!

Was hoping to get some of the free seeds for a guerilla grow before it's too late in the season.

But I'm not the most chatty type (no access to weed for last few years, lol), so it would probably take me six months to reach 50 posts.

No worries, I'll probably buy online – I was looking at either HFH Danish, Purple Maroc, or Green Poison Fast Version.

Can anyone recommend any of these varieties – it'll be outside in poor soil in the woods somewhere. I might urinate on it a few times a week to add some nutrients and deter the bloody deer.

No, you can get the address by clicking on your name in the top corner of the page and then selecting 'purchase subscription' from the drop down menu, go through that and eventually the address will appear although you should write it down when it does.

• Like 4

No, you can get the address by clicking on your name in the top corner of the page and then selecting 'purchase subscription' from the drop down menu, go through that and eventually the address will appear although you should write it down when it does.

Oooh, thx! Saw your post and ran out the door. Just got back from the post office. Haven't moved this fast in months, lol.

Looking forward to rediscovering this 'hobby'. Had a couple of amateurish efforts over twenty years ago, but things ended badly...

• Like 2

10 years between signing up and your first post, that is some good lurking there @@foss :yep:lol

Blimey, you're right, I registered in September 2005. Time don't arf fly.

I guess I just got so disillusioned with the political inertia and corruption etc, and said to myself 'Stuff it, let's be a bit of a rebel and grow some weed again'.

• Like 2

Didn't see any shots of the Smottie X mssh on here guys.. so thought I would share some photos if anyone is looking to grab the last pack as there is some gems in there that's for sure..

gallery_97255_12408_22853.jpggallery_97255_12408_8017.jpg
gallery_97255_12408_221602.jpg

gallery_97255_12408_123054.jpg

Smell is so unreal.. like some sort of fruity sweet, can't quite put my finger on it.. but they smell so good you want to take a bite almost.. lol

These are still in flower this is week 6 for these, and I believe there quick flowering too.. So dense from the get go, like stones. I've got mothers of both of my 2 females found, and will be keeping them that's for sure. There's plenty more photos in my gallery if anyone interested in these wants a mooch :)

Great job on these @@highgrower Going to be in my tent for some time..

Will report back with some dried shots when these finally come down guys.

Someone grab the last pack, won't be disappointed :yep:

• Like 20