*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Time to sub I reckon!

The question is what do I choose? Is the list on page 184 accurate? Oldtimes x Oldtimes could be good or perhaps ssh x ps?

Off to grab a postal order ;)

• Like 3

Time to sub I reckon!

The question is what do I choose? Is the list on page 184 accurate? Oldtimes x Oldtimes could be good or perhaps ssh x ps?

Off to grab a postal order ;)

I'm waiting for confirmation that's the current list too! Already got my cash & envelopes ready!

Maybe @@Joolz will help?

• Like 1

@@ELO

Got myself 2 SSH x Psychosister mothers, might make room for one off each to give em a whirl and hopefully find a keeper.

twoscoops

• Like 2

@@ELO

Got myself 2 SSH x Psychosister mothers, might make room for one off each to give em a whirl and hopefully find a keeper.

twoscoops

Didn't actually keep any of mine for mothers but have another 10-12 seeds or so there.

Might order another couple of packets though, some really nice phenos in there.

I have one that's an 8 weeker, one that looks like 9/10 weeks will do her, she's probably about a 50/50 mix of Psycho and SSH and I have another that's a lot more SSH that looks like 10/11 weeks will be needed but she smells really really nice, really similar to my amnesias that I have going.

Honestly though tremendous plants vigour wise, yield, smell etc and I can't see the smoke being a let down at all.

@@Joolz have you any of these left? I wouldn't mind another 3-4 packets for a rainy day if you do :yep:

• Like 2

Didn't actually keep any of mine for mothers but have another 10-12 seeds or so there.

I have one that's an 8 weeker, one that looks like 9/10 weeks will do her, she's probably about a 50/50 mix of Psycho and SSH and I have another that's a lot more SSH that looks like 10/11 weeks will be needed but she smells really really nice, really similar to my amnesias that I have going.

Honestly though tremendous plants vigour wise, yield, smell etc and I can't see the smoke being a let down at all.

@@Joolz have you any of these left? I wouldn't mind another 3-4 packets for a rainy day if you do :yep:

Cheers ELO

I know what I will be doing very shortly, taking a few cuts to grow some out and sample it.

twoscoops

@@Joolz are there still any oldtimes x oldtimes left please ?

:yep:

I'll put up a revised list tomorrow when I get a chance, found a few packs that are no longer on the list and there a re a few listed that are no longer available

don't have many left of any varieties though, stocks are getting low

• Like 8

Please, please let us know how the SSH x PSYCHOSISTER smokes? That's icki's creation?
  • Like 1

Please, please let us know how the SSH x PSYCHOSISTER smokes? That's icki's creation?

I can tell already it's going to be nice, I love SSH/Amnesia so anything leaning towards that side I know I'll like and the psycho leaning one I have smell lovely to and is dripping in resin so if it tastes half as good as it smells and looks it should be nice as well.

@@Joolz I'll get some in the post next week :yep:

• Like 4

Dropped them to my postie this morn so hopefully have the oldtimes x added to my ever increasing seed stock lol need to get popping

Edited by Sinbud
  • Like 1

Smile f2 day 67

Smile (f2) Cheers Madgiz ;)

Another members cooking I must mention is @@icki.

The Sshxps are huge and very sticky indeed,good work mate. :yep:

Will post a dried pic or two up in due time.

Tenchie.

• Like 15