*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Joolz, I sent my subs on Wednesday and wondered if you actually had to go and pick up from a post office/box. Dunno anyway hopeful it might be with you now.

Sent you a pm but then was worried maybe u got loads and didn't read them that often, just looking forward to saying subscriber under my name ennit.

Cheers mate

@@zztopbudz I'm sure Joolz will let you know when he's got them. He doesn't always get chance to check for them, so there can be a few days delay, chances are they arrived and he will get them shortly and be able to upgrade your membership. Thanks for subscribing, it really helps this place to keep plodding on.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the smile x uk cheese is still available im pretty new here but been growing about 7 years now. I really like ugorgs stuff and would love to be able to get hold of even a cross of ot1's genetics i use his plant magic oldtimers and absolute love it have not looked back since. Im kind of active on another forum like this i wont mention it but my username is bigblunt.

@@bigblunts I don't think they are, the latest list of subbies beans are back on page 167 I think. I read earlier (can't remember what thread) that Joolz also has some B-Line and Oldtimes seeds available still.

• Like 1

@@bigblunts I don't think they are, the latest list of subbies beans are back on page 167 I think. I read earlier (can't remember what thread) that Joolz also has some B-Line and Oldtimes seeds available still.

Thanks shaggy are the oldtimers and b-line subscriber seeds or do i need to get in contact with joolz?

Thanks

They're not subbies seeds, can't remember how much they are per pack but they're available by sending a stamped self addressed envelope with the cash and a note with what ya want to the same address as the subbies seeds, i can't remember the address though bigblunts, sorry I can't be of more help. Someone else will be along soon enough who can help you more. Hope you get what your after.

• Like 1

They're not subbies seeds, can't remember how much they are per pack but they're available by sending a stamped self addressed envelope with the cash and a note with what ya want to the same address as the subbies seeds, i can't remember the address though bigblunts, sorry I can't be of more help. Someone else will be along soon enough who can help you more. Hope you get what your after.

Thanks shaggy i appreciate your help. Ive messaged joolz just waiting on a reply.

• Like 1

@@Joolz I have no option on the manage my subscription page to pay this years subs, how do I get a print off to send with my postal order?

Mad Elf