*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Been thinking about braving a seed run too. Give back and all that. Kind of nervous. Does it matter if they're unknown strains? I have an idea what the mum is and I'd probably take a male from something known. It's just I have a strain from some bag seed that smells like tropical fruit punch and produces these worryingly dense tops, it'd be a shame not to include it. Piss to grow. Don't need to do shit. Maybe I'll stick some pic's up of the options and let the forum decide. Save me thinking.

@Snowziff There is no way of knowing how they will turn out till you make the cross and grow some out, I have made about a dozen hacks with plants I liked but would only consider two or three of them worth other peoples time (based on limited testing). You should definately have a go, its satisfying to do and an honourable cause but maybe just pollinate a branch or two, no need to dedicate a whole plant to an unknown, unless you are spoilt for space that is.

• Like 1

@@Snowziff

I'm going to have a crack at it too mate when the upgrades are done, I think I could get into cooking : :chef: although it'd probably take over every thought I have, just like the growing lol

• Like 2

Did I read right that there were something like 75,000 Smottie remixes that were produced...did all get sent out and taken up by members? If so that is pretty incredible.... :fear:

Certainly looks like a seriously potent cross

I believe there were a few seeds of the re-mix. Yeh.. lol I don't expect bude sent them all in. I imagine he still has thousands....

I look forward to the time if and when @@chemist makes the OEM (so to speak) smottie available...

• Like 5

Joolz, I sent my subs on Wednesday and wondered if you actually had to go and pick up from a post office/box. Dunno anyway hopeful it might be with you now.

Sent you a pm but then was worried maybe u got loads and didn't read them that often, just looking forward to saying subscriber under my name ennit.

Cheers mate

• Like 1

15 quid.. It's a no brainier... :stoned:

Smottie Re-Mix subbies at Day57....

med_gallery_70297_10333_166300.jpg

That looks lush as fuck was that some of Bude's beans aye?

• Like 2