*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@nudger36

I'll be running a diary on mine when I crack them mate, want to do a clone run first though so won't be for a few months ;)

e2a

Tenchie is running a SSH xPS mate I just remembered, he's running a diary too :yep:

Edited by botanics
  • Like 3

Just wondered if theres any journals on the ssh x ps please, if any one knows? sounds superb.

I posted the same thing as my status yesterday! Tenchie is the only one who replied so far.

I have 3 10 weeks into veg, they are vigorous for sure. Mine have gone a little stretchy, so am just doing a bit of training now they are in the loft groom, and have more space, then will switch to flower.

Icki is the man to ask though, as its his cross!

Edited by Mental Chops
  • Like 4

Thanks Botanics and Mental Chops, going to send my subs off tomorrow, and very tempted to try them out, prob is all of them are tempting me! some nice crosses available.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 2

@@Joolz cheers for the beans and updating status to Subscriber! Proud moment lol can't wait to crack them. Thanks again

@@Joolz cheers for the beans and updating status to Subscriber! Proud moment lol can't wait to crack them. Thanks again

Ssh x ps / blues / nelly

Super silver haze x psycho sister.

Subbie beans..

Cheers Icki :yep:

The plant on the left is the sshxps.

Look forward to her.

Tenchie

• Like 12

Does yours stink of haze Tenchie? I have 3 girls still in veg in my first soil grow and if I get close I get that fizzy sweets haze smell from them. Really looking forward to these finishing up! I'm taking cuts that's for sure! :D

I think there may be two phenos in my three. Not a lot of difference in them though at all. Massive 9 blade leaves on them too. :in_love:

Your leaves look different actually. Mine look more like your nelly leaves on the right. Pic's can be deceiving though eh.

Edited by Snowziff

Also got some of Highgrowers Pink Killer x uk cheese. One is 2 weeks away from chop or there about. Looks and smells top shelf! Took a few cuts, 12 to be precise. All rooted in 7 days and not even a little bit of root. Fully rooted coco pelets in a basic prop. Dead efficient with the redistribution from lower leaves too. No discolouring of high leaves. Perrfectly yellow lower leaves just droppped off dead clean like. I've had some strains that clone well (most have tbf) but this one almost seems calculating in its cloning. Really have done well out of my subbie beans! Massive thanks to Joolz and co. and bean donators. :yahoo:

Edited by Snowziff

Think ive finally made my mind up! re-opened my subs envelope nearly 10 times! Just wondered if I mark the envelope for anyone please? would appreciate the help :oldtoker: Thanks Nudge

• Like 1